Who's heard of T-Ride??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's heard of T-Ride??

What guitars does Jeff Tyson play?? I've seen the videos for Zombies From Hell and Backdoor Romeo, and the camera doesn't stay still long enough to see any sort of logo...
    Occupy JCF

Re: Who\'s heard of T-Ride??

When I saw them many years ago, it looked like a gold logo bullseye.

He's awesome. Hell, THEY were awesome. I saw them open for (ugh) Danger Danger and just blow them completely out of the state of Maryland. (This was at Hammerjacks.)

Great band. Anyone got the long-rumored second album demos?

Mike
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

"Long rumored 2nd album demos"???
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I think he's had a couple custom made jobs as well. It's been many years, but those guys were a fav for a while.

Comment

I just sent an e-mail to him from his site... Hopefully he'll respond. Maybe we can get pics of them...
          Occupy JCF

Comment

There's been a persisten rumor among fans of the band that there were some pre-pro demos done after the album, but they may only be rumor. No one seems to have, but their existance has been mentioned to me by some fairly reputable sources.

YMMV. I always like to ask, though, in case that magic person happens to be around. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
              Hell, THEY were awesome. I saw them open for (ugh) Danger Danger
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, they were awesome! Sorry you had to see DD, though. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

he played custom made guitars from a guy in cali. i think...got an interview with him in an old gw somewhere...the rhythms on that album are insane...great band and highly underrated...d.m.
                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  I've seen the videos for Zombies From Hell and Backdoor Romeo,
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... Backdoor Romeo [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I spit coffee all over my keyboard when I read that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh man i love them....i still listen to them./....i saw them open for savatage and shotgun messiah....you could never really tell what guitar he played, he always blacked out the logo

whats his web site by the way

Comment

He's changed the spelling of his first name, so it makes it a little difficult to find him... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Geoff Tyson
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Could it have been Performance Guitars??

Comment

man.. hacked his hair too.

I would say they had material in the can for a 2nd. They pretty much produced their own stuff with Valentine at the helm.. I have no doubt there's material out there they decided not to release on the 1st album or had written/recorded and never released. Damn shame they never resigned...it was like another Hughes/Thrall type senario.

If memory serves me correctly.. those guitars may have had an extended fretboard as well..I'm thinking like a Washburn Challenger but custom made.

[ July 16, 2003, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Yeah, Jeff did a major hack job to his hair... Have you heard the re-make of "You And Your Friend" from Snake River Conspiracy?? (Jeff was in that band)
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Naw..I never even knew he was in another band or had a website until last night. I was going to do some downloads soon and check out his work with this band.

Comment

Working...
                              X