Dimmu has Defected To Esp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
    And you admit that?:ROTF: I never even heard of them except on this forum.
    Scott, look at the newbie trying make us think he's cool. You can talk to us when you have access to the classifieds. :ROTF:
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

ALL noobs should be Bill Z Bubbed ..

at least ONCE..

Like a intiation kinda thing..A rite of passage..I think!

I"m asking all good members of this sacred forum..should this be???

if yes..ALL newbies..get in a double line in front of the Bill Z Bub..you must pass my test of awesomeness.

Let the people say..

Rev. B Fuggums...aka Bill Z Bub
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
        Scott, look at the newbie trying make us think he's cool. You can talk to us when you have access to the classifieds. :ROTF:
        Yeah, damn rookies.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Orchid View Post
          Dave Mustaine to the rescue.....
          We can only hope, bro. I, for one, am crossing my fingers for that. Let me state for the record that when I get my big recording contract (it's gotta come sooner or later right?? hehe) I will endorse Jackson and only Jackson. ESP can even offer me hookers and blow... and I'd tell them I'm quite happy with my current guitars.

Nothing against ESP. They are fine guitars, but they seem to be the "in thing" to play it seems. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Personally, I've played ESPs that are damn nice, but Jacksons have much nicer feel to me. They FIT my hands far better. My two cents...
          - Adam

Comment

I have an ESP MH400NT and I`m going to get rid of it, my older Jackson PS4 is so much better, also I hate the inlay on 12th fret with model of the guitar.

Now check this Jackson from Silenoz, totally wicked!!!!!!

Comment

Don't worry if dimmu has jumped ship, because

(sorry, couldn't resist)
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                Don't worry if dimmu has jumped ship, because

(sorry, couldn't resist)
                Frightening
                (tell me that's not a moustache... tie many chicks to train tracks in your spare time, scary guitar/moustache guy?)
                - Adam

Comment

Yes...it is a moustache unfortunately.
                  Must be a Scandinavian/Norweigean thing...
                  Kinda like King Diamond...same look for his entire career with the moustache. Galder is the same, having that damn moustache for his entire career so far.

Here's to hoping Galder remains loyal to Jackson.

Comment

I love Galder live... he seems to be totally having fun instead of trying to be metal. He just rocks out and has a good time.

I like most of the Dimmu stuff even though some is just totally cheesy but I also sorta dig that about it all as well. I'm a sucker for epic, grandioso, triumphant mountains and battles that take place in the dark forests upon the snowy grounds of the far north.

Comment

Originally posted by Orchid View Post
                      Dave Mustaine to the rescue.....

since he's parting ways with ESP,I hope this may happen.
                      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                        since he's parting ways with ESP,I hope this may happen.
                        Yeah right...you've seen how he treats ex-band-members, right? :ROTF:
                        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

That picture of Galder just made my day. Haha.

But quite honestly, I don't think Dimmu ever really had a great guitar tone. The drums on Stormblast/Other early stuff where awesome, as where the keyboards, but other then that *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                            And you admit that?:ROTF: I never even heard of them except on this forum.
                            Hey Scott, I thought they were a new menu at Jack In The Box, "Dinner Burger"!
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
                              That picture of Galder just made my day. Haha.

But quite honestly, I don't think Dimmu ever really had a great guitar tone. The drums on Stormblast/Other early stuff where awesome, as where the keyboards, but other then that *shrugs*
                              I think Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia is the most crushing guitar tone I've ever heard. That doesn't mean its a good tone but damn, that album was just pummeling. Alot of that was Silenoz's Seymour Duncan Livewire HM loaded Jackson.

I really do like the tone on the new re-recorded Stormblast.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                                Hey Scott, I thought they were a new menu at Jack In The Box, "Dinner Burger"!
                                No dude, it's a Swedish fast food chain!
                                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X