Show No Mercy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show No Mercy

You know, I just noticed yesterday how much Maiden influence there is in the last couple of songs on Slayer's Show No Mercy album...pretty cool.

Cheers,
    Nick

Re: Show No Mercy

Yeah, the Show No Mercy album still kicks ass!!!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I agree! "Evil has no boundaries" is one of my all time faves. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Black Magic, Cryonics... that album has some of my favorite Slayer songs on it!! If only it had Chemical Warfare, it would undoubtedly be my favorite Slayer album!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
          Black Magic, Cryonics... that album has some of my favorite Slayer songs on it!! If only it had Chemical Warfare, it would undoubtedly be my favorite Slayer album!!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree! Black Magic and Cryonics are my two favorite songs off that album. I've still gotta get that one on cd, my tape is just about warped!!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My copy of Show No Mercy has Chemical Warfare, Captor of Sin and Haunting the Chapel as bonus tracks [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

What?!!? Where did you get THAT?
              I'm still listening to my old cassette copy - it sounds warmer than my cd version for some reason...and my cassette is OLD. For you older canucks, it's the "BANZAI" records version - remember them? I've still got a ton of Banzai cassettes - Metallica, Slayer, Venom, Gravedigger, Trouble, Warfare, Anthrax, Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Bathory...that was a dandy record label - the Canadian equivalent of Combat and Metal Blade. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

The song is titled CRIONICS

you dopes! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

(Although I guess Jeff & Kerry are the dopes because the proper spelling of the freezing-a-body process is Cryonics!) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I bought it from my friends older brother in 1997 for 2 bucks. It was released in 1987 on Metal Blade/Restless Records. To this day I've never seen another copy like it in a record store or anywhere.

Comment

I think Slayer sucks and I hate Jeff Hanneman [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I think I better change my Screen Name now-NOT [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

If only they would go back to those days, instead of the screamfest they put on nowadays........

Comment

True, God Hates Us All is something different...

Stormtroopers of Death - "What ever happened to Celtic Frost?!"

Cheers,
                        Nick

Comment

I have the "Show No Mercy/Haunting the Chapel" disc - it's pretty cool. There was also a version of "Live Undead" that had the HtC EP on it, too.

"Black Magic" and "Die By the Sword" still rock. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
                          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I got the new DVD today. It's good, but nowhere near Decade Of Aggression-level performance-wise.

Comment

Working...
                            X