Anyone remember Vendetta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember Vendetta?

Can't say that I do...but.. I taped "Metal Mania" on Saturday and saw plenty of sweet Charvels (both pointy and Strathead). Reason I mentioned Vendetta is because the singer/guitarist had a Strathead Star that was sick. Black w/binding and a graphic that I can't quite remember.
    Anyone know what happened to those guys, or better yet, the Charvel Star? Any pics out there?

Re: Anyone remember Vendetta?

What was the name or names of the song(s)? I remember liking them, but my memory......Where did I put my prune juice [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll have to watch the tape again for the song/album title. Prune juice won't help your memory, maybe your regularity though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      It was defintely cool to try and spot all the J/Cs in the videos, but I must admit that I fast forwarded through most of them.

Comment

Prune juice won't help your memory, maybe your regularity though.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But I can't remember where I left my prune juice [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I'll check that place you go when you have to go [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

German thrashers active around '87 - '88

BNR Metal info on Vendetta
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks like they've reformed:

http://www.vendetta-band.de/index1gb.html

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X