Nevermore! Yay, July 29th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermore! Yay, July 29th!

Awesome...today I picked up Nevermore's new album, it's great! It was nice to finally hear it all after having Enemies of Reality for so long...I also picked up 4 more albums...Iced Earth's Something Wicked This Way Comes, which blew me away...I only had Horrow Show, but this was amazing...Megadeth's So Far So Good So What, which is another great album...Nevermore's Dead Heart in a Dead World, which I haven't listened to yet...and Iron Maiden's Piece of Mind, which I haven't listened to yet. Yay for music shopping sprees!

Cheers,
    Nick

[ July 29, 2003, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Misanthrope189 ]

Re: Nevermore! Yay, July 29th!

I need to get Enemies of Reality. I called the local record shop that has all the good stuff. They said they sold out and should get some by the end of the week. He said he is getting more of the ones with DVDs with them. I think the DVD has 3 music videos and 2 live videos. Should be cool. I am going later today to get Shadows Fall's The Art of Balance, and my step dad wants Decapitated's Nihility. Its awesome having parents that like the same kind of music as myself.

Comment

My CM distro shipment didn't arrived yet ...anyday now!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ July 30, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I will confirm that it is an AWSOME CD.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
          My CM distro shipment didn't arrived yet ...anyday now!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so did ya get it yet Bill ? pretty mind blowing stuff hey ? //Steve

Comment

Um...is Nevermore from Finland? For some reason I thought they were...I don't know why, and then their Bio has them from Seattle...so...yup. I'm confused... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Cheers,
            Nick

Comment

Nevermore is indeed from Seattle! And yes, EoR kicks ass, but the production sucks compared to Dead Heart...stupid Century Media didn't give Nevermore the same budget they did for the last album because it's Nevermore's last disc on the label...

Comment

Nope ...didn't get it yet ...son of a B!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Probably Monday!!

Loomis is a bastarge! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpyWumpy:
                  Nevermore is indeed from Seattle! And yes, EoR kicks ass, but the production sucks compared to Dead Heart...stupid Century Media didn't give Nevermore the same budget they did for the last album because it's Nevermore's last disc on the label...
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I geuss that would make sence hey ? thats so lame cause it's such a great album ! but hey its better than dreaming neon black production //Steve

Comment

I just got EOR today... what a great album!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jeff Loomis makes my fukkin' head spin!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X