Susperia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susperia

Anyone know much about Susperia? A friend of mine sent me a link to one of their videos, and both of the guitarists were playing Rhoads models, one an RR3R and the other what appears to be a USA or old Pro. I'm listening to the songs on their website right now, "The Bounty Hunter" at the moment, and this is some good stuff!

www.susperia.net
    sigpic

Re: Susperia

Oops, forgot the video link:

www.groovyentertainment.com/bitter.html
    sigpic

Comment

Susperia info on BNR Metal

[img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

and....

http://www.susperia.net/
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Awsome band. It's the band of former Dimmu drummer Tjodalv. Go buy their latest, 'Vindication'! It's an excellent blend of black and regular metal.

You can say what you want about Norwegians, if there is one thing we can do right, It's BM.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

amen.

Comment

I've recently discovered them, this week in fact! I saw a link on Testament's web site and I must say I like what I'm hearing and anytime there's a 6 sting bass in a band I pay attention.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Nordic metal kicks major ass ! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X