X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium Arcadium

Any Stadium Arcadium fans??
    I love admins!

I listen to RHCP from time to time. Good tunes but just can't get take them seriously. Even "Under The Bridge" just makes me laugh. Maybe I'm just emotionally handicapped.
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I bought it. Listened to it a few times. A couple of cool tunes but, overall, I wasn't impressed. Then again, I've never been a RHCPs fan, so whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        I bought it. Listened to it a few times. A couple of cool tunes but, overall, I wasn't impressed. Then again, I've never been a RHCPs fan, so whatever.
        I was a huge RHCP fan up until Blood Sex Sugar Magik. Nothing after really does it for me.

I bought Stadium Arcadium. I listened to it once ... don't really have any desire to listen any more. This album really does not need to be a double-disc.

-a

Comment

I'm not a big RHCP fan either! But there are a few tunes on Stadium that fucking rock!! Give it some time! The more I listen the more I like! Make You Feel Better is awesome, and Animal Bar too! Snow is another!! Good work! Torture Me rules!!!! Flea is a machine!!
          I love admins!

Comment

Their new stuff all sounds like nursery rhymes to me....
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I love it. The last three albums contain the most mature songwriting they have done, in my opinion.

My favorite songs off of Stadium are:

Strip My Mind, Hey, Turn It Again, Death of a Martian, Snow, Charlie, and the title track. oh and Hard To Concentrate is cool too 8)
              lots of good stuff, once you get your head around all the material...27 songs!
              Torture me is kinda cool too...good drumming..

Comment

ok..why am I replying to a thread started by someone who's just been banned....?? just remove the 'kin threads eh???

Comment

they do nothing for me...
                  Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                  Amp... Pioneer
                  Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

why did he got banned?
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I don't think he got banned? Just turned homo in his name thing?

Comment

Love the Chili Peppers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Big RHCP fan and Stadium ws pretty boring overall.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Never could get into them. Very talented drummer and bassist but I never thought much of the guitarist and singer. The music is also a bit too soft and alternative for my taste.

Comment

Honestly John Frusciante is an awesome guitarist... you should listen to his solo stuff.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X