No announcement yet.

Stadium Arcadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved everything until the One Hot Minute, after that it's kinda cheese dick puppy songs.

Flea and Chad is one of the best rhythm sections ever.
    John could be actually a lot better, but lately he sounds too much like all those indie-pop players.
    If you listen to the song Good Time Boys (from Mother's Milk) then you'll hear John sounding exactly like Steve Vai....no BS.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I keep hearing deeper tracks from this that make me think I should pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
        I don't think he got banned? Just turned homo in his name thing?
        Lol! No to both! I gotta give them tekkies snaps though! I can't unenable the homo title thing!
        I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
          John could be actually a lot better, but lately he sounds too much like all those indie-pop players.
          Not in concert, he doesn't. He flat-out wailed at the Virgin Festival in Baltimore a couple of months ago, even on the new stuff. I'm with you on "Mother's Milk", but that's just a damn good album all the way around.

Comment

Working...
          X