Metal Mike and PainmuseuM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Mike and PainmuseuM

NEW YORK – AUGUST 7, 2003 (TUFFIN ENTERTAINMENT) – Rob Halford sideman Metal Mike Chlasciak’s new band PainmuseuM has announced that Steve DiGiorgio (“Testament”, “Death”, “Iced Earth”) has completed laying down bass on their still untitled debut CD.

The album is currently being mixed by Roy Z (“Halford”, “Bruce Dickinson”, “Helloween”) and is expected to hit stores in Summer 2004.

“Roy Z traveled with us into some dark places on this album. He’s been instrumental in shaping the tones, various production ideas and ultimately helping us deliver something modern, yet true to our roots,” says Metal Mike. “This CD is going to resonate with fans of bands like Cradle of Filth, Death and Arch Enemy, as well as those who crave the headbanging rhythms of classic metal bands such as Accept, Priest and Maiden.”

Several preview cuts will soon be posted on the band’s website www.painmuseum.com with some of the songs titles already revealed as “Burn Flesh Burn”, “American Metalhead” and “Words Kill Everything”.

When asked about DiGiorgio’s involvement in a live setting Metal Mike replied, “Well, I already borrowed Steve from Testament to record with us. But who knows? If his schedule allows him to play a few dates with us, I’d certainly be up for it.”

DiGiorgio joins a lineup that already features newcomer Tim Clayborne on vocals and Bobby Jarzombek (“Halford”, “Riot”) on drums.

“This is undoubtedly one of the heaviest, most sinister lineups Metal has ever seen, all on one record”, says Metal Mike. “Bobby is the most incredible drummer around, and I am a huge fan of Steve’s work with Death and Testament. Having these two guys together on one album is an awesome moment. Combine that rhythm section with the sadistic vocal stylings of Tim Clayborne and the result is going to be a debut CD that will tear the balls off the rock world.”

Look for Metal Mike in point of purchase displays for Digitech’s X-Series Guitar Pedals. Digitech’s GeNetX® line of guitar processors featuring Metal Mike’s custom presets are available now through your local music retailer.

For more information on PainmuseuM and Metal Mike, visit the band’s official web site at www.painmuseum.com.

This should be good. Everything Roy Z touches comes out crushing. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Metal Mike and PainmuseuM

Well he just described Evilution ....I'm suin'...
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
    X