decapitated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decapitated

just saw these guys on headbanger's ball. thought they sounded good so i wondered if any of you guys were into them? pretty good for teenage polish death metal if you ask me.

Re: decapitated

****ing oath man..They write great death metal melodies...Check out the album with Human's dust on it, it has one of the fattest gutiar tones, its a monster, i cant remember its name though.
    Cheers

Comment

F*ck yeah. Theyre amazing. Ive got The First Damned which is their first two demos and a couple of live tracks. Thats an amazing album. Fantastic guitar tone.

Jamesy

Comment

Originally posted by metalcriminal:
        just saw these guys on headbanger's ball. thought they sounded good so i wondered if any of you guys were into them? pretty good for teenage polish death metal if you ask me.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Polish??? Somehow I thought they were from California.

They have done an excellent cover of the ingenious Slayer song Mandatory Suicide. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Yeah theyre polish. The video is for Spheres of Madness I think... Is that the slow one?...

Jamesy

Comment

im not sure if its the one you mean but its is mostly slow riffing, with some lil technical stuff in it, before they came here a friend told me they were from poland [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah the video was sphere's of madness. awesome **** man. also got to see a live Raining blood from God Hates us All era. that kicked too. this is great! first i buy a CoB cd, then a Meshuggah, now decaptitated videos. its good to be metal

Comment

Decapitation are from Poland. I interviewed them for my TV show. The bass player is the only one who can even communicate in English. They are a great technical death metal band.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] those guys have a video?

they played at a small bar in town last summer, they played along side vehemence,impaled, and incantation, i didnt care much for incantation, but the otehr bands were great, i saw a beast bass, ironbird bass, a Rhoads, and a Ran ironbird copy, and some ibeenhad

If you wanna hear a good song download "spheres of Madness" that song is brutal

Comment

hey ace, did you get what kind of gear they used? the guitarist looked like he had an Iron Bird(is that a BC Rich model anymore?) in the video.

Comment

when they came down here the guitarist used a Ran ironbird but on their website theres pics of a blue-burst ironbird, and the Ran iron bird is black with a dimebag-style headstock

Comment

I have Winds of Creation and Nihility. Both awesome albums! I have to do a recidal thing at a guitar store in a month or so. My guitar teacher told me to pick some songs that a like and what not. Spheres of Madness will be one of them. I just gotta get my Washbrun going again so I can tune it to D. On their website it says they first started as a band when the average age was 14. I guess the guitarist has been playing since he was 6. Music lessons and theory all that stuff. Very awesome band for sure.

Comment

Does that mean the video was filmed in California?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, Hollywood I think.

Comment

It was like a year ago the last time that I saw them, I don't remember the gear that they were using. What I DO remember is that they told me that they shot a video for Spheres Of Madness earlier that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X