decapitated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: decapitated

yes Decapitated rule! i have both their albums, both incredible, best DM band in the world in my opinion, but there new album is going to prove that, when i saw them support opeth they were incredible

Comment

oh yeah ! decapitated is a f***ing great death metal made in Poland. I have the both album and theirs guys are crazy. its very technical in drums and guitars and vocals extremly gutural.
      I know another great death metal band poland, it's DARK LEGION...listen few seconds, you'll love it !!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
        Decapitation are from Poland. I interviewed them for my TV show. The bass player is the only one who can even communicate in English. They are a great technical death metal band.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, Decapitated is from Poland. Decapitation is from Germany. Don't get the two mixed up.

[I know you meant Decapitated, since it's in a topic about them...but I still felt the need to correct it regardless]

Comment

Working...
        X