Another one jumps ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another one jumps ship!

They (Fender) should just make all us endorsee's. I would't mind and we already have the knowledge and the gear to support the fact that we love Jackson/Charvles.
    well a guy can dream cant he?
    Gil

Comment

Yeah, I got dropped back in February cause I didn't measure up to their new "artist profile standards". And I was told that their current artist roster was too full, but within a month they signed 10 more artists, so yeah I'm a little bit sore about the endorsee subject, since I was with Jackson for 4 1/2 years. But other than that, I'm just an normal everyday Joe that plays guitar daily, I got the endorsement deal from KEvin E., the band I was playing with at the time was playing out quite a bit so on a fluke I sent Kevin a demo and a bio and the next thing I knew I got the deal. Sorry guys nothing exciting! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

And as for you:

Jeez, lighten up. The dude just asked a question. No need to be a dick! I've seen you in my catalog and also wondered the same thing. Maybe some people would like to know more about your playing and band and support you... or do you not care about fans and selling cds? Maybe you'll be dropped from Jackson's endorsee list soon, too.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I was trying to be a dick, you would know it! You should try to lighten up. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Ummm ... let's all work on our communication skills here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree, we're supposed to be banded together here for the love of our Jackson/Charvel guitars. So if I came off as a dick, I apologize to everyone. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

All is good. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] No more dickitry on this board! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Dickitry... I heard that word on South Park once, so it must be real! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You know what's really funny? South Park is a real place here in Colorado! The cartoon town is way bigger than the actual town though, if you blink, you'll drive right threw, and miss it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL No way! I thought it was just a made up town for the show. I know there is a South Fork, Colorado but never heard of South Park. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Small, very small. I'm surprised they even have it on the map.

Comment

http://www.beans-around-the-world.com/sp.html
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

According to this story Jack's busy with a solo album and a new Seven Witches album. Shame Jackson won't be apart of any of that recording/promotion/touring.
                        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          http://www.beans-around-the-world.com/sp.html
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. Thanks for the link, Ron! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I learn something new once a month! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey yeah, I can "name-drop" Jack also! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

RacerX and Jack F.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool pic of Jack with a Roswell Rhoads

Jack with Roswell

Comment

Working...
                              X