Roope 2nd guitarist for COB temp ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roope 2nd guitarist for COB temp ...

told ya http://www.cobhc.com/ and I am gonna go see em this tour as well woo hoo !!!! I hope he's playing those nice Jackson RR1 24 frets still as well //Steve

Re: Roope 2nd guitarist for COB temp ...

Yeah, I thought so too. $20 says he gets the gig permanently IF he wants it!

He will probably be playing ESPs though as per the COB endorsement deal. Sinergy was signed to that deal also BTW, so it
    will likely be ESPs on any future Sinergy tours also.

At least a stolen guitar won't hurt as much now, eh?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, but who would want to steal one of them!? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But it's really cool to see Roope in CoB... *kicks himself for not being able to go to Summerbreeze festival*
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Damn! That would surely be an experience!

To bad they've allready been to Norway during the current tour...
        I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

You guys were right about Roope getting the gig. This reminds me of when Al started filling in for Marty In Megadeth, it was so obvious he was gonna be officially in the band for months but they waited to announce it.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

20 bucks says he's still playing his Jacksons COB didn't get the deal alexi and Ale and that bassist got esp deals Roope still has his Jackson custom RR1's , Alexi has even used em [roopes rr's] live after he got the esp deal [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] remember those pics that were floating around here a couple of months ago the blk and green pin stripe one thats one of Roopes axes [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

It seems like that's opposite of what was posted on the COB and Sinergy forums when
              the ESP deal went through; I guess I must
              have missed the later posts correcting that info. Or... maybe ALEXI wanted the endorsements in the bands' names, figuring he could get out of the deal easier if he wanted. Who knows? Anyone seen the contracts?

I guess they have to cary their remaining Jacksons with them anyway though, 'cause
              Finland's a small country and lots of people probably know where their guitars are kept. If they know you were gone to North America for a month, well.... that or take them to the bank for safe deposit!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                It seems like that's opposite of what was posted on the COB and Sinergy forums when
                the ESP deal went through; I guess I must
                have missed the later posts correcting that info. Or... maybe ALEXI wanted the endorsements in the bands' names, figuring he could get out of the deal easier if he wanted. Who knows? Anyone seen the contracts?

I guess they have to cary their remaining Jacksons with them anyway though, 'cause
                Finland's a small country and lots of people probably know where their guitars are kept. If they know you were gone to North America for a month, well.... that or take them to the bank for safe deposit!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...remember Roope has been doing session work he played with a band called to /die /for awesome band !!! http://www.todieforlove.com/ and those were pretty resent pics 6 or 7 months old at the latest and hes got his Jacksons there with him , anyway I just bought my and Daves tics for the Dimmu / Hypocrisy / Nevermore / Children Of Bodom show in Vancouver bc Canada it's gonna be killer and it only cost me about 35 bucks a ticket Canadian !!! can't beat that hey ? I would have payed 50 or 60 bucks to see em all ! but Dec 1st is a long bloody time to wait [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

http://www.todieforlove.com/images/photos/moscow_2.jpg this is one of the pics I was taking about roope is the dude on the far right I think cause he has a white RR as well , and so does the other guy [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

http://www.todieforlove.com/images/photos/tour2_1.jpg and heres one of them buying cheap sunglasses [roopes on the right] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Why do you call them custom 24 fret RR1's? They are quite different from the RR1. In several ways. Just call it a custom 24 fret RR!

No pickguard, one hum only, jackson pickups, onboard preamp...
                      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Roope in COB = THE ULTIMATE SPEED/POWER/DEATH/PROGESSIVE METAL band in existence!

Oh..... wait a minute..... COB is probably the only band in that catagory [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That combination has to RULE(for lack of a better term). I wonder if Roope will be more of the lead work??? Roope is every bit as talented as Alexi.

Comment

He's also Alexi's idol and mentor.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KE:
                            Why do you call them custom 24 fret RR1's? They are quite different from the RR1. In several ways. Just call it a custom 24 fret RR!

No pickguard, one hum only, jackson pickups, onboard preamp...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Perhaps a the time they were made, in the 80s, the RR1 was the only version available, making any custom variation a Custom RR1. Maybe it's because RR1 is the designation for the USA Rhoads.

Or maybe it's just to pi$$ you off! it seems to have worked if that's the case!
                            perhaps you need a new hobby if you have time to get upset about something so trivial. Take a deep breath, then exhale! Repeat until you're calm! There
                            you go! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
                              Roope in COB = THE ULTIMATE SPEED/POWER/DEATH/PROGESSIVE METAL band in existence!

Oh..... wait a minute..... COB is probably the only band in that catagory [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

That combination has to RULE(for lack of a better term). I wonder if Roope will be more of the lead work??? Roope is every bit as talented as Alexi.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah I hope he does alot of the leads as well I kinda like his solos better than alexis witch I love his as well , are ya gonna check em out on this tour [threw the states and canada] Greg ? it's a good bill forsure //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X