No announcement yet.

Roope 2nd guitarist for COB temp ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roope 2nd guitarist for COB temp ...

Originally posted by Greg Crowe:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dave:
    [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] AAHH! The link doesn't work!

Greg:
    11/11/2003 Toronto, CAN Goverment
    11/12/2003 Montreal, CAN the Medley
    11/13/2003 New Haven, CT Toad´s Place
    11/14/2003 Ashbury park, NJ Convention hall
    11/15/2003 Philadelphia, PA Troc
    11/16/2003 Pittsburgh, PA Club Laga
    11/18/2003 Atlanta, GA Masquerade
    11/19/2003 Tampa, FL Masquerade
    11/21/2003 Houston, TX Engine room
    11/22/2003 Dallas, TX Deep Elm Live
    11/23/2003 Austin, TX Back Room
    11/25/2003 Tempe, AZ Bash on Ash
    11/26/2003 Los Angeles, CA House of Blues
    11/28/2003 San Francisco, CA Great American
    11/29/2003 Portland, OR Roseland Theatre
    11/30/2003 Seattle, WA Showbox
    12/01/2003 Vancouver, CAN Commodore
    12/03/2003 Salt Lake City, UT Bricks
    12/04/2003 Denver, CO ogden Theatre
    12/05/2003 Lawrence, KS Bottleneck
    12/06/2003 St. Louis, MO Pops
    12/07/2003 Minneapolis, MN The Quest
    12/09/2003 Milwaukee, WI The Rave
    12/10/2003 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
    12/11/2003 Washington, DC 9:30 Club
    12/12/2003 TBA 12/13/2003 Worchester, MA Palladium
    12/14/2003 Wlbany, NY Saratoga Winners
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Dave. I'll be in Dallas for sure for that show. Is COB the headliner? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it looks like COB is the opener on all the other bands sites [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] but Hypocrisy is right before dimmu and then nevermore 2nd and COB opening , so make sure your there early Greg , I know I will be at the one in Vancouver , with bells on !!! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
      I think Dimmu Borgir is the headliner, followed by Nevermore, then COB, then Hypocrisy; so COB is the second band to go on in the evening. I'm not certain about their slot and Hypocrisy's though,
      I just know Nevermore is on right before
      Dimmu, who headline.

I'd plan on being there when the doors open to make sure you see COB. I'm making a 500-mile trek to Atlanta to see
      the show,so I plan to get there the night before and get a room for 2 nights, then
      drive home the 3rd day. What a production, but worth it, dont'cha think?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how'd ya find that out ? I wana know the order as well ... help !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I will be at the ogden on dec. 4th. Already bought my ticket to that ****. That will be the best show ever. As long as nobody cancels.

Comment

Ok... here's what i've gathered: COB is opening. says it right on the website. scroll down about 2 dates of the news and you'll see:
          ------------------------------------------------
          24 Jul 2003 - North American Tour confirmed
          Children will tour North America in November and December as an opening act for Dimmu Borgir. Check TOUR INFO for dates etc...

- Webmaster
          ------------------------------------------------
          Hope i didn't misconstrue this damn information...

Dimmu is definitely headlining. That's all over the place and there's no question about that.

I don't know why, but i can't seem to find out whether Nevermore follows COB or Hypocrisy. More than likely though, it'll be Nevermore.

Dimmu and Hypocrisy are both on Nuclear Blast, and although Sinergy is too, COB isn't. So, ya' figure since COB is opening, Dimmu is headlining, Nevermore isn't on Nuclear Blast but Hypocrisy is, the appearance should be:

COB - Nevermore - Hypocrisy - Dimmu Borgir.

Personally... i'd rather see the concert as Soilwork - In Flames - Nevermore - COB... but that's me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ August 21, 2003, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: cryoprison ]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lerxstcat:
            I think Dimmu Borgir is the headliner, followed by Nevermore, then COB, then Hypocrisy; so COB is the second band to go on in the evening. I'm not certain about their slot and Hypocrisy's though,
            I just know Nevermore is on right before
            Dimmu, who headline.

I'd plan on being there when the doors open to make sure you see COB. I'm making a 500-mile trek to Atlanta to see
            the show,so I plan to get there the night before and get a room for 2 nights, then
            drive home the 3rd day. What a production, but worth it, dont'cha think?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how'd ya find that out ? I wana know the order as well ... help !!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know, I just guessed based on the popularity of these bands HERE, except that I knew Dimmu was the headliner. I didn't even know Nuclear Blast was funding this since they're notoriously cheap on that kind of stuff. I've never
            heard of Hypocrisy, and Nevermore is better known here than COB and is an American band so I figured they'd have the #2 spot. So I shouldn't have said I knew Nevermore would be in the #2 slot; it just seemed fuggin' STUPID that they wouldn't be, so I made a dumb assumption.

I still think I'm right aout the "get there in time for the doors opening" part though! Get off work early or take the day off if you need; it's 3 months away,
            should be enough notice for any employer.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, that red lettering on a red background sucks! I went to Nevermore's site for the dates.

I'd point out, however, that "an" opening act can mean any of the 3 slots before Dimmu Borgir, so until someone goes to a show and reports the order, or one of the bands, venues, etc. announce an order, we
              just guess.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Definitely right about the get there in time deal man. Assuming that what was meant on the COB site was in fact that they are the first act to go on, not merely playing ahead of Dimmu, ya' never know, some mistakes could be made, than hell yes get there early. Plus, ya' figure there should be some local acts depending on how large the venue is. I know for the Extreme Steel Tour [Morbid Angel, Skrape, Static-X, Slayer, Pantera], there weren't any, at least none that i can recall. That's probably because it was at the Nassau Coliseum, pretty big place for an unknown band to somehow get on the bill.

Comment

Working...
                X