San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

Did anyone happen to see the Shania Twain concert on NBC tonight(quit laughing!!)? During the second song, one of the guitarist's was playing a red San Dimas with a black pickguard and chrome floyd but he was using it for slide????? weird, but great to see one out there!!!

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

I saw a bit of that show (Shania was beautiful as ever) and noticed the slide guitarist dude, but I guess I missed the song where he had the Charvel.

Comment

You know that doesn't surprise me that much, I see a bunch of Andersons in county videos. (Hey the women are beautiful! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] )

Now playing slide on a guitar with a Floyd... that's weird [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Dammit Dave, the concert just started here and I rushed to post the Charvel sighting, only to find that you beat me to it!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

No, she ain't metal but I could watch Shania all day!

Comment

I think I met her. I was working backstage at the 2002 Academy of Country Music Awards, and I saw this chic with a HOT body. I followed behind her about 10 feet away, just staring at her butt. I didn't know who she was, but we turned the corner to where all the fans were lined up, and she had this huge flock of people surround her and start asking her questions and stuff. I thought she was just a fine piece of a$$, but I guess she's famous too!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's not really falling withing the strict boundaries of "meeting" someone, is it now, Ace? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Maybe to Ace it does! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Ace, I met Pamela Anderson once....she was on the other side of the TV screen, but I met her! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey RacerX.............you may have had a visual of Pamela Anderson, but you actualy were having the meeting with PALMELA HANDERSON. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Not to correct you... but that would be Palm-ela Handerson! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

DOH !!! Nevermind - too many beers tonight !

Comment

looking at shania made me pointier than the headstock on that charvel!!!! she is so hot i think i would eat a bucket of her ****!!!!!!! lol
                      tommy
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Add to the mix Clapton's recent Strats have had graphic finishes, maybe the planets are getting ready to realign?

Comment

I saw the Charvel guy on Shania's gig. I was also hoping to be the first to bring it up. Very cool to see an old Charvel in a big gig.

Comment

I guess I missed that one....dammmitttt!!!! I was watching HGTV. I suck. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

HGTV, LOL! What are you 40? Oh yeah, that's right, you are! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                              X