Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

Originally posted by Jon Villalobos:
    Hey RacerX.............you may have had a visual of Pamela Anderson, but you actualy were having the meeting with PALMELA HANDERSON. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

She is very hot...I saw some of the show but couldn't put a positive ID on the red charvel tho
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

For those who missed it, the show is going to be repeated this Sunday evening at 7:30pm (or was it 8:00pm?) EST on CBC, I think. Bring on Shania and the Charvel. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm going to watch for Shania and the Charvel.
        My wife likes her so I can drool and not get
        in trouble like I do when my wife comes in and I
        have on the Spanish channel with no volume. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The only sound from snc's living room is "fap fap fap fap" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, tell her you're drooling at the Charvel. Works like a charm. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

: RacerX. And if the wife is watching the Shania show with him, it's "fap fap fap gasp slap" or something... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

The guitarists name is Mark Muller. I saw Shania here in Phoenix a few months ago. Very good show. He seems to be a cool guy. I’m trading emails with him right now trying to get a good picture of his red San Dimas Charvel. Here are some pictures I found on the web.

Comment

with a capo no less!!! cool.

Comment

Hi, I bought that guitar in 85 from Sam Ash in Paramus, NJ. I added a Duncan vintage strat in the middle and a Jeff Beck in the lead position. Used it when I was with Tommy Shaw opening for Rush back in 87-88. Spent a long time in the closet after that (the guitar, not me) but when the Up tour started in 02 I needed a strat with a Floyd Rose for a couple songs. Slide sounded great on it and Mutt asked me to use it. BTW, you don't usually play slide and use the whammy bar at the same time. A bit redundant maybe?

Comment

Hi Mark and thanks for the post. It is nice to see artists other than metal artists playing Charvel. Are you still on the road with Shania with the UP! tour?

Comment

Nice one! Love the Red Charvel with pinty.

I thought Michael Thompson was playing with her..
                      Only on CD?

Got more pics of ... Shania? [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is another good one, and oh yeah, another good one!

Comment

Shania is HOOOT!
                          [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          ....and the Charvel too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

VERY friggin HOT!

Thanx GL and Mark!

Pat

Comment

Very cool!!Thanx Mark!!Cool pics too!!Chuckspatter

Comment

Up is all over after almost 2 yrs. Michael Thompson is a studio guy. Why is it called a "San Dimas?" Any history on it, yrs of production, etc? thanks Marc

Comment

Working...
                                X