San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Dimas Charvel spotted!!

Marc, San Dimas refers to the address found on the neck plate (it was the mail box address to where you mailed warranties etc and Charvels business mailing address). The guitars (Charvels) themselves were made in a neighbouring town, Glendora but for all intent and purposes we refer to them being San Dimas made (not 100% true) but it distinguishes them from later variations that were made overseas (have Ft Worth, TX neck plate address) or in the Ontario or Corona, CA factories.

For more history you can check out my website www.usacharvels.com or Rob W's www.jacksonmuseum.com or Bret D www.sandimascharvel.com and links within mine or Rob sites.

Welcome

Cheers
    Trace
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Mark, thanks for stopping by and sharing the pics with Marc and the rest of us.
      Great to have a real live touring pro on board! I'm sure there is a ton of info you could share with us on how the industry really works...not the "How To Be A Star" stuff, but sideman info, guitar tech info and whatnot. What it takes to get on a major tour like Shania, etc.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Here is another good one, and oh yeah, another good one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy Dick plays guitar for Shania?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K bro...but you sure look like him there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          J/K bro...but you sure look like him there! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Well Ron, you look like Meatloaf and we don't pick on you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K man...couldn't resist [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Awesome Charvel.

...And the singer ain't half bad, either. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks, man.

Comment

Mark, thanks for posting that information. Very cool indeed.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Well Ron, you look like Meatloaf and we don't pick on you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you do! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

And I'm way better lookig than ML! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Mr. Muller may I have your autograph? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, thanks for dropping by the forum and filling us in on the history of the Charvel. Nice having you aboard! </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

n
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

You can see Mark, his Charvel (and Shania, of course, DUH!) on the Up! DVD, it's an awesome show if you ask me, filmed in Chicago.

Thumbs up to mark for taking the time to chat with us.

Rock on! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Rodrigo
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X