Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlikeliest Jackson/Charvel sightings

Originally posted by Mordor:
    Well,I've seen a guy playin an import Kelly in "Dharma & Greg" [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah..Dharma was with her band playin Chumbawaba's Thumtumping whatever.

Comment

There was a 50's band playing at an all day benefit I played a year or 2 back and the guitarist played a SLAT modified with a Duncan Pearly Gates in the bridge. It sounded great doing that style too!!!!
      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I went to that death metal show in Anaheim over the weekend and the guitarist for Demonsword was playing a San Dimas Charvel strathead!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ok, here is random Jackson sighting ....I think. Anyone ever see "Eddie and the Cruisers II". I believe the kid in that movie plays a green Jackson as "Eddie" teaches him to play with more soul or some BS. I just remember thinking it was a cool guitar.

Comment

I stopped in a music store here locally (which is geared 100% towards country and bluegrass music) to buy some strings and hanging on the wall right next to a USA tele is an old beat to hell model 6 with a very poor refin and a bowed neck. He's got it priced at $699.00 and won't budge!!! I offered him 3 bills for it and he laughed. He said, ya know them thangs sold for $1200.00 new. Some local traded it in on a dobro!!
            Man, I need to move back to the city! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
            X