Witchfinder General Reuniting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witchfinder General Reuniting!

Didn't see a topic for this so I figured I better make one. Witchfinder General is reuniting to record a third album and they are currently looking for a new singer.

Nov. 13th 2006 - THE BAND HAVE REFORMED AND ARE RECORDING AGAIN!!!

They are presently holding auditions for the role of a new singer to replace Zeeb Parkes!

Derm, Rod and Phil are back together and it's official. They start recording 2 tracks next weekend with a view to doing the third album. The band are currently looking for a vocalist to replace Zeeb.

We have been asked so many questions about what has happened to Zeeb Parkes?
    The name Zeeb Parkes was invented purely for the band. When the band split, Zeeb Parkes ceased to be. The character behind Zeeb Parkes who wishes to keep his identity anonymous has moved on to other things.

Phil - "It is no secret that the friendship between Zeeb and myself has finished. Looking back Zeeb was an inspiration to us all and I have some great and happy memories of him, so many that I could write a bestseller about it! But Zeeb is into other things now and I wish him all the best."

"We are back together hopefully to record the 'elusive' third album. There may even be a track including the first rhythm section of Steve and Toss, if they can be forced out of retirement ha! ha! This is a small thanks to everyone who has stood by the band. The guys have no plans to ever play live again but at least new material is on its way."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks. All our pestering and support has finally paid off. The lads are reforming and RECORDING!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am about this.

Cheers and thanks to everyone who has visited this site and shown their support for Witchfinder General and each other. This is all your doing. Thank you all very very much.

Liam
    http://www.witchfindergeneral.net/

No one likes Witchfinder General???...Odd...odd indeed.

Comment

I've never been a huge fan, but I know they have a pretty hardcore fanbase. Glad to see someone out there keeping the flame of NWOBHM lit!

Now if you run across anything about Kevin Heybourne getting his act together and reforming Angel Witch for the upteenth time...
      Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
        I've never been a huge fan, but I know they have a pretty hardcore fanbase. Glad to see someone out there keeping the flame of NWOBHM lit!

Now if you run across anything about Kevin Heybourne getting his act together and reforming Angel Witch for the upteenth time...
        New Angel Witch would be great! Maybe a live dvd!

Comment

Never mind Witchfinder General, what about Joanna Latham, who got her norks out on the LP covers! Now, I'm interested in her whereabouts!
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by jblicharz View Post
            New Angel Witch would be great! Maybe a live dvd!
            Check out "Live At The LA 2" - it's a live CD that has a 4 song live DVD in it too. Of course, I have no idea who is in the band (except Heybourne), but it's good fun nonetheless!

As for Joanna Latham, I had no idea who that was on the covers, but they are (more like "were" nowadays!) tremendous ta-ta's!
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Working...
            X