The Black Dahlia Murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Black Dahlia Murder

Damn, that dude has one ****ty personality. Oh well, he is a drummer. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] The Black Dahlia Murder still kicks ass.

Comment

He's going to have to learn how to give interviews if The Black Dahlia Murder is going to go anywhere. Cutting up well-established and respected bands is not a good way to gain respect in the scene. Oh well, most would recognize he is young and immature.

[ September 04, 2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Chris Lantz ]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
        NIce interviews. I know I don't like the drummer from BDM now. Where's he get off talking about the HAunted like that? Sure Soilwork softened, but the mere mention of the HAunted in his little rant pissed me off. He talks out his ass. He should stick to drumming, he's MUCH better at that. Close minded dickhead.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I saw the Black Dahlia Murder last night and I'm seeing them again tonight solely because Cory put me on the guest list for both shows before I even knew he was in the band just because I didn't have tickets and the show was sold out....Spent two hours after their set chatting with him and their guitarist John...EXTREMELY nice guys, I can't wait to see them again tonight....

Comment

Dumpy, is there any chance that anyone would be selling tickets for tonight’s show? Was there anyone trying to sell tix for last night’s show? I really want to go but I don’t know if I want to go all the way downtown just to find out there’s no way I can get into the show. Not to mention I’ll feel like a total fucking goof trying to buy tickets off someone for a show at Rockit.

Comment

Yeah man there were just regular people who had an extra ticket and what not going around asking people if they needed a ticket, so chances are you'll be able to find one without trouble! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW, figured I'd give you guys a gear run down of what I saw last night....John was playing an SL2H with EMGs into a Dual Rectifier (maybe a Triple Rectifier, who knows, but it was a Rectifier nontheless) and Brian was playing an Ibanez RG of some sort into a Rectifier. John has a pedal of some sort, I'm thinking it was either a BOSS floor tuner, or a chorus or something for his leads, I'll verify tonight where I'm determined to have my knee on the stage...

Also, their drummer has a MUCH large kit than I've ever seen in any pics in the past...He's abandoned his 2 mounted tom, one floor tom, one bass drum setup for a Tama kit with 4 mounted toms, a floor tom, two kick drums, 5 crashes/splashes, a ride and two chinas...His kit was too big for the venue and he had to condense it to three mounted toms, and couldn't use one of his cymbal stands that had hardware for three cymbals on it because it didn't fit beside him....Damn small Rockit stage...

They're bassist was playing an LTD of some sort through an Ampeg SVT head (non rackmount style) into some sort of 8x10 I believe, didn't get a good look.

Comment

Working...
              X