No announcement yet.

What was Vai's guitar in Crossroads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was Vai\'s guitar in Crossroads?

That's the same thing I read back then, and yes, a sh1tstorm always erupts when that is brought up.

Comment

It's funny the Vai/Butler axe comes up again. If I ever get a Jackson custom shop guitar built it would be pretty much the same thing. Ever since I saw that movie when it came out I have wanted that guitar.

Comment

Guys, that guitar is obviously a Hondo with the logo covered up...Steve was too embarrassed to play a guitar with such an ill repute for the movie.

Comment

Didn't Machio (lightnin' boy..I think) have a '52 Butterscotch Tele [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] ...I think I rather own that ! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ September 01, 2003, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nothing, but nothing can top a lawsuit pointy headstock Hondo! The Tele was an Ibanez....................Just kidding.

HONDO ROCKS [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Was that a Hondo???!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That goes to show you ...I'm Burnt!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
              X