Superjoint Ritual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjoint Ritual

Saw them last night in Albuquerque. Good show, saw Kevin Bond's new Custom Rhoads.

Scott

Re: Superjoint Ritual

superjoint is pretty damn cool stuff. too bad phil basically deserted pantera to make superjoint.... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I heard one of the songs, destruction of a man or something like that. It was somewhat disturbing to hear Phil essentially boasting how Pantera are no longer his buds and is killing himself with drugs.

Comment

Well, I'm sure New Found Power will put out some great stuff, and most likely we won't hear about one of them being found dead of an OD in his room. It's a shame
        Phil's determined to go out like that but
        no one can stop him if that's what he wants.

It's funny how much Kevin Bond looks like Dimebag though!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] typecasting? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I thought he looked sorta like a younger, skinnier Kim Thayil myself...

Comment

Yeah, throw a Guild S100 in his hands and
            that'd be a strong resemblance. He looks more Dime-like with a Rhoads though as far as genre goes.

Hey, if SJR doesn't work out maybe he can hook up with Chris Cornell! It's a small world, after all! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I haven't heard the Super Joint stuff yet, But I love Down (Both CD's). Is it similar at all or is it completely different?

Comment

SJR is not my cup of tea. But his custom Rhoads is boner inducing.

Comment

Working...
                X