this one dude said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one dude said

james and kirk left esp and james is with gibson and kirk with jackson.is that true. isaw it at the esp board

Re: this one dude said

I could only dream....

Comment

could be last time I saw them James was playing ltd's and gibsons and Kirk was playing gibsons and Jacksons

Comment

Well, Dave is no longer with Jackson so it would be 'safe' for them to play Jacksons now [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

But I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

When I saw them Kirk played ESP/Gibson/Jackson and James played Gibson/ESP/"some other non-esp custom Explorer shape"
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Yeah - I'd have to say that glass won't hold water. These guys get a TON of gear from anyone they ask to let them have it, and why wouldn't they? One fan sees their idols playing Les Pauls, and guess what they'll buy - even if they don't "officially" endorse it. They do, however, both still have ESP signature models as far as I have seen, and since they CAN be bought, I'm sure that will continue.

But they do seem to play thosee Les Pauls alot more these days, don't they? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't get the "safe to play Jacksons" thing...they both had Jacksons when Dave was still with BC Rich. VoiceX3 I think the other Explorer you probably saw was one of his Ken Lawrence custom jobs.

Comment

Actually I don't recall seeing James play a single ESP in Denver. He played that german iron cross Les Paul. And teh custom Gibson Explorer. and the Ken Lawrense Koa explorer (that thing is amazing). oh wait...he had teh diamond plate one for Sad but True. but that was it I'm pretty sure.

Comment

This one time at band camp, I saw Lars and Kirk doing some strange things with a flute... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ September 04, 2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Blowing a Flute?
                    [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

What's with this thing? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, the code is "poke" but with :s instead of "s, so he's "poking" fun at the thread.

Metallica's one of the few bands that can
                          play what they want despite their endorsement deal. ESP doesn't want 'em to leave, and isn't gonna sue them or hassle them over playing other makes, until and unless they DO leave ESP one day. Then they'll probably tie 'em up in court as long as they can.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

alright. I get it now.

hte funniest thing about this thread is the Title. "this one dude said" muahahhaha. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                              I don't get the "safe to play Jacksons" thing...they both had Jacksons when Dave was still with BC Rich. VoiceX3 I think the other Explorer you probably saw was one of his Ken Lawrence custom jobs.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't take it too seriously, it was meant(sp?) as a joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X