MTV Music awards for those who care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Music awards for those who care

Metallica is on tonite....maybe.just maybe we'll hear some old school thrash???? One can always hope.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: MTV Music awards for those who care

OMG!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] I just saw Madonna come out and start singing, then Christina and Britney came out to join her with these skimpy white outfits and looked drop-dead gorgeous! Then in the middle of the song, Madonna turns and gives Britney a big open-mouthed kiss, turns and does the same to Christina! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I'll be back later... I gotta go rub one out now. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've actually been pleasantly surprised...Dave Navarro was tearin' it up with Christina Aguilera, and AFI won an award!!

Comment

Okay...is it just me or is this show ALL RAP/HIP HOP OR WHAT?

Comment

Metallica was playing the song it goes like "tic tic tic tic...."

Also Metalica played Michael Jackson's Beat it.

What's wrong with them!
          [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Madonna w/ Britney

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ August 28, 2003, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: dinkyjacksonman ]

Comment

WATCH THAT THING ???

I THINK NOT !!!!!!

I HEARD the " TALENT " RUNDOWN on a radio spot, and IT SOUNDED like you were going to have a BUNCH of NO-TALENT HIP-HOP TURDZ out there... BEATING on a GOURD with a HUMAN THIGH BONE !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I THINK I would RATHER have SMOLDERING BAMBOO SPLINTERS JAMMED UNDERNEATH my FINGERNAILS !!!!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Kirk didn't even try to touch the solo in beat it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Not that he could play a single note of it anyways [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] More Kirk bashing...why am I not surprised...Hey guys, Kirk played in front of millions of people on TV last night while you sat on your sofa and watched. I'm just happy that I got to see one of my all-time favorite bands(metallica) play and that one of my newer favorite bands (afi) won an award.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
                    [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] More Kirk bashing...why am I not surprised...Hey guys, Kirk played in front of millions of people on TV last night while you sat on your sofa and watched.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I hear ya, Willie. I bet Kirk could play the solo better than Eddie. Question is: Can Eddie even still play it? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Metallica just did a little medley of tunes from the past 20 years for Mtv, it wasn't like they were playing the full songs. I turned the show off after the beginning and put it back on right before Metallica played. Though, it was a little sad when James didn't even get some of the lyrics to his own song (Frantic) right.
                    [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If Kirk knew the solo he'd have played it
                      and he could NEVER play it better than Eddie. I'm sure Eddie can still play it.

I'm not bashing Kirk saying he doesn't know that solo. I'm sure he could learn it if he felt like it; there's nothing there that's beyond his ability. The guy isn't my favorite but he doesn't suck, he
                      just gets a higher rating than he would if he were in a less successful band.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I HATE
                        1. Metallica
                        2. Britney/Christina
                        3. MTV
                        4. Rap
                        5. Television
                        6. Advertising aimed at teenagers
                        7. Linkin Park
                        8. Eminem
                        9. Coldplay
                        10.Justin Timberlake

the list goes on...

Comment

Double post

[ August 29, 2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: Ace ]

Comment

Great A Scripted Kiss....

Funny the Kiss is mentioned then so is Dave Navarro who dd this thing about 7 years ago with Anthony Kiedis but about 8 years before that all of Janes did it on the Soul Kiss Video. It seemed like real Lame publicity stunt to me (I just saw a clip today of the Kiss flash to timberfake blah blah) Typical MTV stuff.

Metallica played Beat It? Now that is funny to me. I would almost want to see that
                            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Lame? Beautiful women snoggin' - the best entertainment you can get! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X