Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratt behind the music on now

Just as i said, tune into VH1.

THANKS!!! I would've missed it but for your post, and I am a big fan of RATT!

Comment

Wish I could download it somewhere! *sighs*
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Damn, I missed it again.

Comment

That's why I made sure to record it and burn it to DVD. Ratt will always be one of my favs.
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

I have it recorded on my home computer from windows media center. If i could find a place that would host a 3.4GB file i would post for people to download.

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
            Wish I could download it somewhere! *sighs*

Comment

I Loved when Robin said "dont shed no tears for me I've lived the life of ten men" ...R.I.P. Robin

Comment

Originally posted by siggy14 View Post
                I have it recorded on my home computer from windows media center. If i could find a place that would host a 3.4GB file i would post for people to download.
                Man, that's a LARGE post! I may have to start burning copies!
                I'm not Ron!

Comment

can somebody make me a copy please? I'll send a bootleg of Ratt's concert in Osaka for exchange
                  Last edited by Endrik; 11-23-2006, 11:04 AM.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I've seen it before and I still watch it's entirety each and everytime it comes on. DeMartini just rocks!
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Damn..I missed it!

Comment

I found a place to download it just to be able to watch it. Sound is way distorted on anything above .1, but was good to see it. If you guys with a good quality copy could divx or xvid it into a smaller size that would help getting it out there.

I love the part where they talk about how Warren was becoming a guitar god and he runs up the side of the stage to play the Give It All solo. That footage is awesome, we need that whole show!

Comment

Working...
                        X