Roope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roope

'eyo, anyone happen to have any links or pictures handy of Roope's gear? can't seem to find any pictures of the stuff.

Re: Roope

we've had this before, but...
    you'Re welcome. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

ah, GP-1000, I have one of those. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      It is a loud little bastard. The distortion could be better though....they suggest pushing it with a pedal..I never got around to trying that really.

Comment

grassy-ass amigo.

Comment

Wow, that's a weird/unique trem spring arrangement in Alexi's guitar's trem cavity. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh..... didn't he ask for Roope's equipment???

Comment

its there. scroll to the right...its a big picture. roope has a gp -1000 and a VHT power amp.

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                ah, GP-1000, I have one of those. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                It is a loud little bastard. The distortion could be better though....they suggest pushing it with a pedal..I never got around to trying that really.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, Roope has onboard preamps on his guitars to serve the same purpose. So did Alexi, but I don't know if his new ESPS have those too.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Greg: not that equipment dude. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
                    Wow, that's a weird/unique trem spring arrangement in Alexi's guitar's trem cavity. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you look carefully, you'll see that Roope does the same thing.

Originally posted by cryoprison:
                    Greg: not that equipment dude. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*LMAO* [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    ´
                    'bane

Comment

the tensions of the strings is different that way and it feels more easy to do the whammy thing... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                      alexi got it from roope.

I love this white rhoads... it's lovely...

@drip; did you try out both output-jacks?
                      the second one has more bass in the sound. should feel a little more ballsy then...
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Working...
                      X