Arch Enemy Concert Ruled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Enemy Concert Ruled!

Cool Drip! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I see you have some Kataklysm pictures, that funny cuz I'm leaving right now to play a gig with them! Whish us luck!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Re: Arch Enemy Concert Ruled!

[img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I had to miss this friggin' event

My grandma had to pick that weekend to die.... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Well Arch Enemy will return ....Grandmas only die once... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, missing a great show like that shows true love, man! You wouldn't have enjoyed it under the circumstances anyway, you know? I hope she rests in peace.

Drip, great photos man! You could be a pro with a few more shows under your belt
      man! Thanks for the link!

Rich
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey THanks guys,

I know about the grandma scene, I've lost one, and Alzheimer's has basically taken my last one. Arch Enemy will always be back, and bigger than ever each time, hopefully!

I'll have pictures of the CAthedral, SYL, Samael concert on Wednesday. You probably noticed taht folder's empty. haha. I was just a little anxious I guess.

Steve, kataklyzm kicked my ass that night! they are my favorite of the more brutal death metal bands. Good luck to yah on that gig.

[ September 06, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Comment

COOL Pix!
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Arch Enemy Concert Ruled!

Black Dahlia Murder was using an SL-1 !!! Every band was excellent. HAte Eternal's Guitar tone seemed extremely muffled sounding too me, but other than that every band was excellent. I"m astounded at how short every one in Black Dahlia were. It was a midget parade, then EVergrey Came out and made them seem even shorter. THose EVergrey dudes are TAll! ARch Enemy took the cake though. I took plenty of pictures of the entire evening. THe majority ended up being Michael Amott. Just because I was right in front of his rig. So he hung out in that corner of the stage most of the time.

anywhere here's the photo album. http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/strongsadness

[ September 06, 2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: the_drip ]

Comment

Just got back and I can't say it was our best show cuz the fire alarm went off and we had to drop our sh!t and exit the building. When we went back on we only had time for 2 songs (So 3 1/2 total)and I know I was off my game by then, that and NO MONITORS!!! I hate that! Anyhow we were dubbed Severed Set after that! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We couldn't stay for Kataklysm but one of the bands, Omega Crom were a very impressive power metal out fit. I don't know if they have any recordings that do them justice but, the singer was very Halford with death vox mixed in. Oh yeah the guitars were Jackson too! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sorry for the thread hi jack Drip. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] back to the regular scheduled program....
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

We need more pics of AE's singer..Angela might be her name....?

Comment

Angela Gossow. there are plenty of pictures of her on the net.

Comment

I just got Arch Enemy's new CD. I must say, I was quite surprised to find those kick ass growl vox are being sung by a hot chick. That Angela Gossow can fukkin sing. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Also just picked up a Kataklysm CD. It also kicks ass, to say the least. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X