controversial topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• controversial topic?

Just thought of this-Since Fender took over, have there been any unhappy endorsees? Like maybe someone who had some bad blood between themselves and Fender? just curious.

Re: controversial topic?

Dave Mustaine comes to mind...he has bad blood towards everyone but himself though.

Comment

Alexi Laiho of Children of Bodom went over to ESP...

Comment

wouldn't those guys be considered "ex" endorsees though? What about the guys that still play Jackson? Do any of them hate fender? Maybe Galder from Dimmu? Does he hate Fender? Wait, he's plyaing a fender in the studio in their DVD. Whatever.

Comment

Dave Mustaine comes to mind yes... He has bad blood to everyone, but now with his arm problems maybe his bad blood reached him too... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

they axed us as well , but we were just piss ons and half of Fender has been really nice to us as well , Brian McDonald has been great , where as with others there it has been like pulling teeth [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Well, word from one of our own who's an ex-endorsee is that FMIC told its endorsed artists they all needed to re-submit their bios to requalify. I'm sure they all have bad blood over that, yet if they want to remain endorsed don't
              you think they're gonna keep their mouths shut? Once they're dumped, then they'll speak out, if they don't fear legal attack from FMIC.

Of course any platinum-selling acts probably didn't have to requalify at all.
              Right now that'd be only who - Evanescence? They might make them fire the ESP guy though and get a Jackson player, eh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Scott Ian is gone too. The only real endorsee left is Phil Collen.

Comment

Greg do you think there goin to try and pull some big name endorsee's??

Comment

By all appearances, Scott Ian is still with Jackson. I heard that he was gone months ago, yet I've yet to see an official announcement or his removal from the Jackson website. Have I missed something??
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

And considering when I saw Anthrax a few weeks ago he was still playing his Jacksons...so don't know where your getting that from, Greg...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman0170:
                        And considering when I saw Anthrax a few weeks ago he was still playing his Jacksons...so don't know where your getting that from, Greg...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto, when I saw them about a month ago Scott Ian was playing Jacksons exclusively. The rumor was that he had a deal with Washburn (someone heard that from their distributor I believe), but there hasn’t been an official announcement made. Maybe Washburn just hasn’t finished his guitars and got them out to him yet though.

Comment

This is a rumor that started with me. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] In talking to the Jackson rep, he informed me that there was talk of Scott leaving for Washburn. This was right after the New catalog was finished, but not yet in stores.
                          Ill see if I can find out more up-to-date info on this......
                          [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Todd
                          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

So it's YER fault, eh Staples? [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                            We're gonna be keepin an eye on you, boy. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

yep...... all me...... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[ September 14, 2003, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: toddstaples ]
                              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                              X