New Dimmu Borgir site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dimmu Borgir site

I was checking out the revamped Dimmu Borgir website - www.dimmu-borgir.com - and saw some good Jackson shots in the still clips from the "Progenies of the Apocalypse" video. Also, in the bios, it of course mentions that Galder plays Jacksons, but also that Silenoz plays Jackson *exclusively*. Does he perhaps have an endorsement? Because if he doesn't, someone needs to get him on board! Same with Galder, who has a Jackson in his hands in every pic I've seen of him in Dimmu or Old Man's Child. Their previous guitarist played Jacksons too.

The only CDs I own that come near black metal territory are by Dissection, but the new DM video impressed the hell out of me. I guess I might as well pick up the new album...
    sigpic

Re: New Dimmu Borgir site

In the Dimmu Borgir DVD "world Misanthropy" Galder uses a Fender strat in teh studio. But the rest of the whole thing, he's seen either playing a King V or his Rhoads. Mostly the King V actually.

Comment

I like the topless chick in chains! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
        I like the topless chick in chains! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">me too ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] !!! but that lightning sky rr1 is cool also //Steve

Comment

That band kills! McD - if you are reading this....please try to get these guys signed on! They are devout Jackson users without an endorsement! Don't let another one go by the boards!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ September 12, 2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Brian ]

Comment

I have a new song of theirs on a sampler CD and I like it a lot. Very epic.

I think the band plays +5 Magic Broadswords and Orcish Daggers.

Comment

I've got the new CD. It really is amazing. Actually more old-school than the last one, but at the same time, the orchestra (which is now bigger) has been arranged with the music with even greater success than last time.

Originally posted by Venomboy:
              I think the band plays +5 Magic Broadswords and Orcish Daggers.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

saw them live once...the RR's Silenoz was playing were awsome [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X