Buckethead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buckethead

We have a chicken joint here called "Lick-A-Chick"...how cool is that? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
      We all know how important image is in the music business.. Most of the young guitarists today will know Buckethead but won't have a clue who Rusty Cooley, Michael Angelo, or any of them are.. why? Cuz when you see an ad with a guy wearing a KFC hat, whether you think its dumb or cool, you'll remember him the next time you're in a record store or on Kazaa [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, I think he's awesome, I had a mixed CD in my car (before I totalled it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ) with a few of his songs on it; Jump and Welcome to Bucketheadland.. pretty cool driving songs..
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Note to self:
      If/when I get another car, don't listen to Buckethead in it. It causes accidents. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Funny thing about Buckethead's identity:
      If you haven't checked out Paul Gilbert's website, do so and have a chuckle...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        Yeah he can shred ...but the bucket thing is just stupid...well maybe not ...everyone knows who he is by that damn bucket.....I'm gonna wear a big rubber dong on my head ...just like Choda Boy from Orgazmo ...that should get me recognition [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I had a theory that Bucket was vernon reed in disguise but he's not black.....unless he bleeched himself like Wacko Jacko...could be [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ORGAZMO Rocks!!! G-Fresh is the man YO!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Orgazmo is very hurtful to those of us who went to BYU. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Jesus loves the JCF.
          ...damn Choda Boy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"I'm not a superhero! I'm a Latter-Day Saint"
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Who you callin' a superhero?
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

in case you never saw this before, here he is, sans bucket:

and paul gilbert needs a better site... it looks like it was drawn by a two years old boy.

sully

[ September 19, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

No wonder he is so good.. look at the length of his fingers! He should have went with the name Stretch Armstrong instead of Buckethead [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well that pinky obviously has an extension on it! C'MON!!

Paul Gilbert aka Pete Willis? I guess AA
                    really did him good, huh? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Buckethead's a local, huh?

Local monster! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                        and paul gilbert needs a better site... it looks like it was drawn by a two years old boy.

sully
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with you on Paul's site. Paul does it himself, and while it is rudimentary, it is hilarious at times.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by horns666:
                          Yeah he can shred ...but the bucket thing is just stupid...well maybe not ...everyone knows who he is by that damn bucket.....I'm gonna wear a big rubber dong on my head ...just like Choda Boy from Orgazmo ...that should get me recognition [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I had a theory that Bucket was vernon reed in disguise but he's not black.....unless he bleeched himself like Wacko Jacko...could be [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ORGAZMO Rocks!!! G-Fresh is the man YO! </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">G-Fresh was awesome haha.. that was my nick for Counter-Strike back in the day [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X