Warren's face guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren's face guitar?

Check out this auction I think it's Brooks'. Anyway, I don't think I've seen the 3rd guitar in the first pic before. Some kind of French mime face graphic? Anyone got info on it and pics of him playing it live?

Some great shots in those pages. Check out Robbin dwarfing the Gibson double neck!

Re: Warren\'s face guitar?

NO NO NO please don't, it's mine. I've been wanting to get a model one & send it to GMW to get it painted like the face graphic, so please guys have mercy, lemme win the auction, please.

Comment

When you get it please tell me what all's in the pic of his pedals onstage.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
        When you get it please tell me what all's in the pic of his pedals onstage.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey BW if I can find a color printer I'll copy it for ya & send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
          I don't think I've seen the 3rd guitar in the first pic before. Some kind of French mime face graphic?
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never seen that either. Could it be a possible Nagle graphic?
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it is but I can't remember. I just remember seeing a picture of it a while back when Warren's site was up & told myself if I ever get the chance I'm gonna get some photo's or mag clippings & send a model1 to GMW & let em paint it for me. I do think it is a Nagel though.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like a Nagel style, but different than all the other ones I've ever seen. I'm really curious to know now.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If ya want I can do the same if I win the auction I'll send ya a pic of it. Both of you guys shoot me email with name & addresses, just gimme some time after the auction cause I know I'm gonna have to take it somewhere to get color copies.

[email protected]

Comment

Oh! that page..

I have pages with all his guitars including some performance guitars and showing the guitar that you guys mentioning here.

The guitar was used in 85 during Ratt's first Japan tour(Which I went when I was 13).
                  According to Warren, He liked the sound of the guitar but He didn't use it much because Motley Crue's Theater of Pain Album was out that time,the graphic looked similar to the album cover.

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

have you guys checked out Brooks' site? http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/artists/warren11.jpg
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

That's not a Nagel (unless the guy was sniffing poly fumes [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) and it's not a French Mime, it's a Japanese chick - most likely a Geisha, though Geisha did not wear that type of eye treatment - maybe Kabuki or Noh actors, but they were always all men. Even the women in those plays were portrayed by male actors.

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

no, not a nagel, they're harlequin masks. i have a large pic of warren playing it on my pc at home.... it's an odd one, for sure.

sully

[ September 18, 2003, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: jsullysix ]
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

NEWC,
                          You sure know a lot about guys in dresses and makeup...............

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by hammer:
                            NEWC,
                            You sure know a lot about guys in dresses and makeup...............

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

definitely not a geisha thing....here's the pic:

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X