Randy Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rhodes

I just wanted to take a poll of how many people clicked on this thread just to correct my spelling? I know it's Rhoads....OK? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Randy Rhodes

D'OH! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] i fall into that category! I FART IN YAR' GENERAL DIRECTION!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

nope, didn't catch me

bastige
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I clicked to correct you lol.

Comment

I clicked to correct you, butt monkey! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I was hoping that you'd ask some uber-hard question about his gear that I could answer...

Comment

I was going to override the edit function and correct it myself.

Bored tonight aren't we?? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ September 25, 2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I love you guys!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by cryoprison:
                  D'OH! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] i fall into that category! I FART IN YAR' GENERAL DIRECTION!! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice quote... Shut you're festering gob you tit. You're type really makes me puke. You vacuose, coffee nosed, meloderous pervert.

Oh yea.. you're mother was a hamster and you're father smells of elderberries. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I wave my private parts at your Aunties [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

malodorous [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I was going to mention that this isn't the Polls folder, and ask if Randy Rhodes is related to Dusty Rhodes or Fender Rhodes? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

mm, you are a dick! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

*shakes fist* damn yous! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I came just to see what Ron was going to say LoL
                            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cryoprison:
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice quote... Shut you're festering gob you tit. You're type really makes me puke. You vacuose, coffee nosed, meloderous pervert.

Oh yea.. you're mother was a hamster and you're father smells of elderberries. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Love that movie!
                              I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Working...
                              X