Randy Rhodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Randy Rhodes

Yeah, my gut feeling was that it was a joke but I had to see if Ron responded. Ok, next category....

Comment

hahahahaaaa ... You got me! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Got me! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

never heard of him
          I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

I came in to see you get spanked. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Even though you intentionally mispelled Randy's name, you still need to be corrected, and severally punished. No guitar playing for you for the rest of the day. And if this happens again, you will have to sell all of your Jacksons, and be banished to a life of PRS's. Have I made my self clear mister [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
              AAAAHHHH, I feel much better now!
              1990 Jackson Professional
              1992 Dean ML
              2004 Epiphone Flying V
              2005 Epiphone Dot
              2009 Fender Stratocaster
              2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
              2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
              2006 Fender P Bass
              2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
              1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
              1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
              Custom Pedalboard
              ADA MP1
              ADA FX2
              Tascam 2488

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
                Nice quote... Shut you're festering gob you tit. You're type really makes me puke. You vacuose, coffee nosed, meloderous pervert.

Oh yea.. you're mother was a hamster and you're father smells of elderberries. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Corrected:

"Shut your festering gob you tit. Your type really makes me puke. You vacuous, toffee nosed, malodorous pervert.

Oh yeah.. your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries."

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

what movie that be from?

Comment

Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I believe.

Comment

well, frankly, I'm shocked. Shirley according to Webster you cannot spell roads that way and I think it would be a gross innuendo to call it randy. (as in horn-dogged)

[ November 21, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Originally posted by DJROBA:
                        Even though you intentionally mispelled Randy's name, you still need to be corrected, and severally punished. No guitar playing for you for the rest of the day. And if this happens again, you will have to sell all of your Jacksons, and be banished to a life of PRS's. Have I made my self clear mister [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                        AAAAHHHH, I feel much better now!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">severely [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

ok since we're already in this mess i'll make the best of it, (and since i genuinely dont know), what amps/rigs did Randy use? and he only had THREE Jacksons correct?

Comment

Marshalls in the backline in Ozzy. Not sure if they're JCM 800's or the master vol mark 2's, or JMP's...He used White Marshalls with the newer JCm casings, but they may have been for backup or show and not the actual amp he used. I recall reading he used ampeg cabs in QR, and there's a link below with a former bassist of QR. He used Altec speakers as well, not sure what model.

Links on his gear...

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...5/practice.htm

http://guitargeek.com/rigview/54/

http://www.geocities.com/randyrhoads85/guitarclinic.htm

http://www.guitarworld.com/gearrevie...302_randy.html

http://www.flash.net/~ulknatme/art29.htm

Comment

Polka Dot V is otherwise known as the Sandoval Jackson right? and he only had two other Jacksons which were both rhoads correct?

Comment

Yes, I believe that's all in the first link under equipment. The polka dot V is the Sandoval. He had the white RR1 prototype white was essentially like his Les Paul Custom with a different body shape and the black RR.

Comment

Working...
                                X