Lynch Mob '91 - George with PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Mob '91 - George with PRS

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Wow! Not something I was expecting to see! Is this available on dvd anywhere? Oni wasn't in top shape but damn it that's Lynch in his prime!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Oni was always my fav singer out of the Lynch crew, George was great in these vidoes.

I saw them back around then on long island, forgot the venue, and they kicked ass, Oni did not sound that bad, but then again i dont think they got onstage till around 1 am because he was so drunk he couldnt perform.

With these video's he sounded horrible on wicked, but sounded better on all i want and River. However the guy doing back up vocals ( I think Mick) sounded like the lead singer from fastway. Now i am urging to see the movie trick or treat.

Comment

Trick or Treat? The one with Ozzy and Gene Simmons in it?

Comment

Wow, the second vid (All I Need) was awesome. Lynch's lead on that one is HOT.

Comment

Wicked Sensationb
            what a great fucking song that is
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

That would be correct, the whole soundtrack was done by the band fastway.

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post
              Trick or Treat? The one with Ozzy and Gene Simmons in it?

Comment

Yep, I bought Trick or Treat just because Ozzy was in it.. Cool seeing him as a straight christian guy codemning heavy metal and calling it the devil's music!
                That's about the only thing that made me keep the movie though, it's kinda weak otherwise..

Comment

Looks like it may have been pro shot for a release... even the audio feeds are crisp and clear.... just that it probably would have been a lot of $$ to fix the tracks - esp the vox !

Comment

Killer videos. Thanks!

Comment

That's awesome.

When I saw Lynch Mob back in the day, George was in full on 'roid rage mode. Sombody slapped his leg trying to get him to hi-five during a solo, and he tried to kick the guy then stormed of stage for fve minutes. His playing was stunning, though.
                      This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Holy f*ck... I used to have these vids on a VHS a long time ago and lost it. I was creaming for a blue PRS for the longest time after I saw these vids. Lynch said he always loved the stock pick-ups in these 2 PRS guitars. He even had ESP make him some guitars that used the same woods as the PRS but he said they sounded like crap .

I was always bummed watching these vids thought b/c for most of it Lynch was real low in the mix. He also seemed to have a lot of clams in the solos. he was on fire though. The All I Need Solo is one of his best.

Comment

Working...
                        X