Kreator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kreator

Any Kreator fans here? I saw them last night (along with Amon Amarth, Vader, Goat*****, and Nile) and they kicked some serious ass. I was hoping they'd play some of their old stuff and they didn't dissapoint. I'd been wanting to see them live since junior high [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I thought I'd post here since they were all playing jacksons [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Kreator

Kreator are one of my nostalgic faves. Endless Pain is one of my all time favorite albums. I'd love to catch them live. I always liked the two vocalist thing they did. Congrats...I bet it was a great show. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ October 08, 2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Jimmy B ]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

heh, I just noticed that the board software doesn't like goatwh0re's name...

Yeah Endless Pain is a great record [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] They did Flag of Hate last night and it took me back [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Kreator is awesome. I wish I could catch them live but they never come around here. I bought the DVD and it is well worth the price of admission.

Comment

I saw them back around 88 or 89 or whenever the Extreme Aggression tour was. Frank Blackfire previously of Sodom was in the band at the time. That was a great show. I'd love to see them again.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Whoops double post.

[ October 08, 2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: zeegler ]

Comment

Kreator rules!

Comment

kreator kicks ass, always been a fan of them, have seen them a few times too.

i the field stood a lonely flower, but we smashed it and kicked it away with POWER!
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Get the "Live Kreation" CD or DVD - one of the best live sets I've seen/heard in a long time. Brought back memories of seeing them at the old 930 club in DC with Holy Terror and D.R.I. many, many years ago - and many other times, as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
                  Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
                    Get the "Live Kreation" CD or DVD - one of the best live sets I've seen/heard in a long time. Brought back memories of seeing them at the old 930 club in DC with Holy Terror and D.R.I. many, many years ago - and many other times, as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I saw that tour too, at the concert hall in Toronto. D.R.I. were awesome as usual, but Kreator stole the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
                      Brought back memories of seeing them at the old 930 club in DC with Holy Terror and D.R.I. many, many years ago - and many other times, as well. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Mike
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Time machine action! I think I saw that tour too! But in Hollywood, I think it was 1989 or somewhere 'round there! Ha ha, Holy Terror rocked! I always remember Kreator's awesome lighting rig on that tour! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X