Comment

Re: Swedish Death Metal

your post is worthless without a pic

Comment

http://w1.875.telia.com/~u87521907/Darkest Time (updated).mp3

Comment

all swedish metal seems to be good I don't think I've heard a bad one yet , I've heard different kinda bands from there but not any bad ones thats forsure ! I like all the finish bands as well even the pop ones . //Steve

Comment

and there is some good reading and pics here as well //Steve http://www.swedishmetal.net/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
              and there is some good reading and pics here as well //Steve http://www.swedishmetal.net/main.html
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, thanks for that! Very cool site and some new bands for me to check out!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

yeah its a pretty cool site , good interviews on there as well and pics too. //Steve

Comment

Hey, That is an awesome site! Thanks for the link, man!

As much as I love American metal, there's something I hear in a lot of these Swedish bands I just don't get from most American bands. Especially Opeth!

Comment

I never really got into Opeth too much, but they're cool. The more I hear their stuff on the metal radio station here, the more I like them. I saw them live with Nevermore on the DHIADW tour two summers ago. It was a Thursday night and a lot of people left after Opeth... so I got to move up and stood directly in front of Jeff Loomis! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      I never really got into Opeth too much, but they're cool. The more I hear their stuff on the metal radio station here, the more I like them. I saw them live with Nevermore on the DHIADW tour two summers ago. It was a Thursday night and a lot of people left after Opeth... so I got to move up and stood directly in front of Jeff Loomis! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">opeth is rad man you just got to listen to it a ton and then you get it every time I hear one of their records man I hate it at 1 st then after 2 or 3 listens it's my fave for years , theres so much going on in the 1st listen that you just don't get it so it takes a few . but yeah toejam it's fun standing right in front of loomis isn't it lol when I saw em there was like 10 or 20 people in my small home town at the show so me and Dave were suppose play but something happened and we didn't get the bill !!! anyway we were backstage and loomis was bumming smokes and beer off us [what we had left anyway lol ] that was pretty cool , then he was warming up on some scales and **** so I was asking some questions about his guitar and he was like hear man and handed it to me all the other dudes back stage were like holy **** steve was playing loomis's axe [dave wasn't he had poker face lol][that was pretty cool , would have been cooler to play on the same bill as em though lol] then I was talking to Van Williams and he was drinking Jager and vodka straight and kept giving me shots of it till they went on , I went home pretty buzzed that night lol , anyway that was fun , and that esp horison thing loomis plays is awesome man his tech totally modded it harsh replaced all the hardware and the pickups the nut so it's totally a custom job now cause I have never played a ltd that was ever like that nice off the wall . the string tension on it was brutal cause he uses 10 to 52's and a 60 for the low B string , real tight fit thats forsure //Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X