G-3 Tour pics from phoenix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-3 Tour pics from phoenix!

I have a buddy who is a professional photographer, and he recently shot the Phoenix and Vegas stops of the G-3 tour. Thought some of you guys might wanna see some pics from the Phoenix gig. There's 11 pages to check out! I'll try and get the vegas link too!

http://fotobob.com/g303phx/

Re: G-3 Tour pics from phoenix!

Great shot's thanks alot.Boy did Malmsteen gain some weight or what.I hope to see it when it come's to Fla [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy cow! The show looks like its gonna be a blast! Vai using triple neck guitars, Billy rockin, Satch playing through Peavey's (!), and Malmsteen being his fat self! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey paris, seeing how you here in FL, are you going to see them in the House of blues here in Orlando? They'll be there Nov. 1st, and so will I! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Surfdork, your buddy's GOOD man!! Nice pics he has there!

Yeah, Yngwies gained a lot of weight - that headline was in like 1987, wasn't it? The aftermath of almost dying in the car crash, a combo of inactivity while he healed and his system being f**ked up by getting shaken like Roy Horn in the tiger's mouth. Do you go see Yngwie to jack off while you watch him, or to see him shred? Unless you're gay or female it shouldn't matter.

It doesn't help him to stand next to the skinniest guy in rock, Steve Vai, though! Makes it even worse! I bet that's a killer jam at the end of the show though!!

[ October 13, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, thanks for posting..some great shots! I didn't even recognize Sheehan at first.

[ October 13, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: charvelguy ]

Comment

Anyone else wonder how much more faster Yngwie could play if he played a Jackson SL2H? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Like driving n ice he says.

Comment

Got the Vegas link now too!
                And yeah, my buddy does nice work. He has done some work for Fender (with Gary Hoey), and a bunch of other people. We always have him come in and shoot different shows here in town. (Big festivals and stuff like that) Check out the 7 pages of Vegas pics!

http://fotobob.com/g303vegas

Comment

great photos. How was the show?

alright everybody..be sure to save a few of those Yngwie photos so you post them in future threads about Yngwie when eveyone says what a fat fukk he has become [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] The guy can still play tho [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I was not at the show, but my bro said it was awesome. And yes...in a couple shots, Yngwie looks like he ate Meat Loaf. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You sure its not Meat Loaf with chop's [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] John I'm gonna tickets for the West Palm date.Guys he may be a fat pig but he still has chop's up the wazoo [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool! They'll be here in Detroit October 23rd... Can't wait!

Comment

What kind of camera does your buddy shoot with? Fuggin nice.

look at this shiot. http://fotobob.com/g303phx/pages/DSCF5620.htm Look how god damn gat Schwongvie looks.

This one is honey, when you touch my balls I go :HOOOOOOO:, or the pilsbury dough boy, You tell me.

http://fotobob.com/g303phx/pages/DSCF5659.htm

Then I am going to hell for saying this, but has anyone ever heard of 4-H, or Skills?

http://fotobob.com/g303phx/pages/DSCF5039.htm

Okay, other than that and this last one.

http://fotobob.com/g303phx/pages/DSCF5095.htm

What the fuk is going on there.

No seriously though dude, This guy gets some great shots, and I am interested in knowing what kind of camera he shoots with.

That and, was yngwies stage volume louder than the PA again? I get so sick of Yngwie doing that shiot.

"Vai and Satch to Malmsteen."

Vai, "Yngwie, man, you cannot bring 200 cabs to these shows."
                          Malmsteen, "Why not man, fukk you (insert sweedish babble here) man I'll unleash the fukkin fury."
                          Satch, "Malmsteen, you ain't doing it, stfu, if you bring those cabs, we are taking your twinkies away, if you don't play, we are selling your Ferraris, and putting a chain on your fridge."
                          Malmsteen, "Won't bother me, I eat at Mc Donalds".
                          Vai,"Yngwie, I'll unleash the god damn fury on your if you don't just shut up and play, we will make you follow through with that Crate endorsement you have.".

End

Comment

Then Yngwie will sit on them both, and they'll be dead! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

If he can catch them lex, you have to understand something. He is WAYYYY fat, and those TIGHT leather pants will probably RIP away if he chases too fast!

Comment

Working...
                              X