A brand new Savatage ? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brand new Savatage ? :)

I have this video of Criss and John playing with a drummer and some sorry bass player at this outdoor battle of the bands type thing.

They are playing Crazy Train and You Really Got me and Criss does his Eruption thing.

I don't know where I got it from or when it was made or anything. Do any of you have any Clue?
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: A brand new Savatage ?

Originally posted by Rick:
    I have this video of Criss and John playing with a drummer and some sorry bass player at this outdoor battle of the bands type thing.

They are playing Crazy Train and You Really Got me and Criss does his Eruption thing.

I don't know where I got it from or when it was made or anything. Do any of you have any Clue?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Was it Savatage or Avatar? Could have been Wacholz on drums and the predecessor to Middleton on bass (can't remember his name)...

How's this for karma... As I reply to this, I'm listening to music through my computer. I've got a bunch of songs randomized on Windows Media Player... Now playing: Savatage - Edge of Thorns

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

That's probably an early Avatar show, pre Savatage. If you go to the Criss Olive tribute concert in a few days you can buy a DVD that has an old Avatar concert on it, plus some other stuff. Who knows, it might be the same thing you saw.

Comment

I'm cryin because I can't go to that show... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Me too...hopefully there will still be some merchandise left to sell on the site, I want a poster or something.

Comment

The bass player before Johnny Lee Middleton was Keith Collins...

I AM going to the show.... we leave at 4 am tomorrow morning to drive to Florida....

It's gonna be a once-in-a-lifetime show...

Joy
            www.ChrisCaffery.com

Comment

Hey I know you!! I post on the Criss Oliva board, but I use my real name on there (ethan).

Comment

Working...
              X