No announcement yet.

Dave Mustaine OFFICIALLY done with ESP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see Dave back at Jackson, maybe the heat over what happened has died down. Who knows. It actually would be funny if he was playing a PRS, but I don't see it happening.

I have to say this though, the DV8 is kind of stupid in it's own right. That step down thing between the horns, and an "8-ball" inlay at the 1st fret...Maybe he likes pool, but I thought he wanted to get away from the drug inferences, and be a good, clean, christian man. Oh what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
      Very true Ron. I shared the bill with Zyris on several occasions. Can anyone name another more famous guitarist spawned by the legendary local Jersey band Zyris?
      Zakk Wylde. Didn't he take Dave's place, or was it the other way around?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover View Post
        Is it me or did Megadeth start to go down the tubes when he left Jackson?
        Nah he was playing jacksons when Risk came out.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Zakk Wylde. Didn't he take Dave's place, or was it the other way around?
          Yes, it was Dave who took Zakk's place.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
            isn't that some kind of gymnastic manuevre?
            LOL!
            Good one!
            I don't how dave thinks about this business, but if I were FMIC AR, I would do everything possible to get him back. Remember there was no KV import sig models when he left. and he signed with esp and the IMPORT sig outsold all other sig models combined, from what I read on this board. if that was true, then jackson has to get him back.
            are you kidding me? if they have a pro series neck thru kv around 1K, I will buy it asap.

Comment

+ they can bring back the Y2KV!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yeah the DV8R sold more than the all the other sig models except one...the Cheapie Kirk Hammet model...the 202 or whatever it was...
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Maybe he can have his own signature v shaped ukulele.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    + they can bring back the Y2KV!
                    +1 HELLYEAH!!!!!!!
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
                      Maybe he can have his own signature v shaped ukulele.

it's been done
                      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post

it's been done

I feel like my whole life's have already been lived.

I need an aim.I feel so empty
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Trypp Powell View Post
                            Gibson
                            And where did you get this information??? I don't buy it.

Comment

I can't remember, and don't feel like re reading this whole thread..but
                              Shecter?? (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by DyersEveLV View Post
                                Well, I think not everybody out there knows about Robbin Crosby...but I sure that a lot of people remember cool Jackson V's in Rust In Peace, Hangar, SymOfDest videos...
                                not many young'uns remember Les Paul - maybe they should rename that model, "the Jimmy Page". Or even better for kids today, "the Zakk". Or the "Matt Heafy"!!

They could rename the Junior, "the Billy Joe"

ps. I know - late response. But.....y'know.....like, whatever, dude
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X