Dave Mustaine OFFICIALLY done with ESP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caesar81 View Post
    God I pray Dave goes back to Jackson. We'll know in January for sure though.
    I hope that too
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

• Notice how Newc and I haven't said anything?????????

You may see Dave with a NNG axe.

Comment

• ..I hope I haven't said too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by GWARGHOUL View Post
          You may see Dave with a NNG axe.
          Sex change too? :ROTF:

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• Whats that supposed to mean?

You don't think NNG guitars has been approached by celebrities for endoresement?

We're so active in our A&R, the guys in Godhead have filed police reports for harassment.

Comment

• I can also assure you that guitar is not one of ours. We don't use that "nitrocellelouse"...not for the "right" reasons anyways.

Comment

• Didn't Hetfield have that white KV before Dave had one? I remember he used it for The Thing That Should Not Be on the Puppets tour. I also think I remember seeing pics of him using it in the Studio for Puppets.

Comment

• Originally posted by sworn_enemy View Post
                  Didn't Hetfield have that white KV before Dave had one? I remember he used it for The Thing That Should Not Be on the Puppets tour. I also think I remember seeing pics of him using it in the Studio for Puppets.
                  It was right around the same time, but I think Dave's was first......although Kirk Hamster had his Rhoads long before either.
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

• Kirk Hamster loves his RR I think.He still plays it.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by sworn_enemy View Post
                      Didn't Hetfield have that white KV before Dave had one? I remember he used it for The Thing That Should Not Be on the Puppets tour. I also think I remember seeing pics of him using it in the Studio for Puppets.
                      Correct, Hetfield had Jackson V befor then Dave had one. Can't find the link, but on the jacksonguitarplace.com you can find scan of serial number and name whose ordered guitar from early 80.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzuk1 View Post
                        Ran is also a possibillity the invader, is a similar if not as bad assed shape as the kv different headstock, they wuld also makea roundhorn, allthough knowing dave he's gone to someone like dean prs or gibson....
                        Unless Ran is trying to become a player in the U.S. market - which I see no indication of - there's little chance of this. I still think it's Washburn, and I really hope it's NOT Jackson.
                        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksonRR View Post
                          Correct, Hetfield had Jackson V befor then Dave had one. Can't find the link, but on the jacksonguitarplace.com you can find scan of serial number and name whose ordered guitar from early 80.
                          Yeah, James had that guitar in early '86, and Dave still had his Riches at that point.
                          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

• Ohh washburn is a good one isnt dave good friends with scott ian?

Would make sense still I thought the DV8/R were good instruments especially with the hardware and prices, moreso on the 8r but still....

Ozz

Comment

• I think it's Dean. On the Megadeth website it says he will make his big announcement at NAMM and if you go to the Dean website it says "Updated News! Dean Guitars is making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at NAMM via the Live from NAMM webcast.."

Comment

• Speaking of NAMM... Dave just mentioned this little bit in an announcement on the Megadeth Forums:

Originally posted by Dave Mustaine
                                More important news, I am going to reveal the guitar company that I am going to endorse going forward in my career on Friday January 19th, 2007 at 1:00 PM at the NAMM show.
                                I am still crossing my fingers for a Jackson reunion. I need a new KV1
                                - Adam

Comment

Working...
                                X