Dave Mustaine OFFICIALLY done with ESP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
    Speaking of NAMM... Dave just mentioned this little bit in an announcement on the Megadeth Forums:

I am still crossing my fingers for a Jackson reunion. I need a new KV1

Me too!!

Comment

• Also hope the Dave return to Jackson...
      Want Y2KV

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustaine
        going forward
        Hate that phrase
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• just a few more weeks now !

Comment

• Simply put, I think it would be awesome if he came back to Jackson.

Comment

• I don't think he's gonna come back to Jackson.He may play Charvels tough...
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
                I read the Linsk story somewhere...I think on jacksonmuseum(???), so I obviously can't vouch for its accuracy. One interesting thing speaking against it is: Although the story stated that the first Double Rhoads was being built for "Dave Linsk of Overkill", Linsk didn't actually join Overkill until many years later, AFAIK.
                FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE NOTICES THAT!

Linsk didn't join Overkill until like around 2000. Was he playing in another band at the time?

Comment

• Hi hangar....yeah, Zyris. We just talked about this: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42096

Comment

• Originally posted by KingV1 View Post
                    I think it's Dean. On the Megadeth website it says he will make his big announcement at NAMM and if you go to the Dean website it says "Updated News! Dean Guitars is making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT at NAMM via the Live from NAMM webcast.."
                    It'll probably just be that they made another 3rd generation Dimebag tribute guitar. There is a lot of evidence to suggest Dave is back with Jackson. On Jackson Palace I heard that Dave's guitar tech even said it would be Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Hi hangar....yeah, Zyris. We just talked about this: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42096
                      just talked about it? That thread's 18 months old!

Originally posted by hangar1817 View Post
                      It'll probably just be that they made another 3rd generation Dimebag tribute guitar. There is a lot of evidence to suggest Dave is back with Jackson. On Jackson Palace I heard that Dave's guitar tech even said it would be Jackson.
                      which guitar tech? Did he threaten to sweep kick anyone in the head?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        just talked about it? That thread's 18 months old!
                        Er, OK...with American math I get 15 months...I meant I just read that thread...I thought it was recent because I recently read it. So sorry!

Originally posted by hangar1817 View Post
                        There is a lot of evidence to suggest Dave is back with Jackson. On Jackson Palace I heard that Dave's guitar tech even said it would be Jackson.

Uh, yeah, we know ALL about that guy, hangar! Just do a search on "Sansevere" on here and/or "Vince Sansevere" on Google. I'll wait.
                        Last edited by RacerX; 01-06-2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          Er, OK...with American math I get 15 months...I meant I just read that thread...I thought it was recent because I recently read it. So sorry!
                          you are correct, I forget you Americans doing that funny date-switch thing. I was thinking the last post was 10 June 2005, not 6 October
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by hangar1817 View Post
                            That was heavy sarcasm. The guy is NOT Dave's tech.
                            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

• Comment

• I got that joke a little late until I read many months back into the JGP and saw the "pissing in your mother's skull" comentary.
                                :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X