No announcement yet.

Disturbed , Godsmack and Mudvayne ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disturbed , Godsmack and Mudvayne ??

I'm actually interested to get the newest Godsmack cd. Their new drummer is Shannon Larkin. He played in Wrathchild America in the '80s, who then changed their name to Souls At Zero, he later was in Ugly Kid Joe and some other bands. That guy is a monster drummer!!!!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My opinion is that all of the musicians in these bands are at the top of their game. The genre of music just doesn't warrant shredding. I am sure that all these guys can tear it up at will. The drummers and bass players already do. Ok, now I am gonna listen to the latest CAB CD. That should cover my serious guitar player fix for a while.

Comment

Tony is my personal favorite and has been since Edge of Insanity. I have owned 3 of his personal guitars over the years. 2 Rich's and a Carvin DC145.I heard the new CAB4 is excellent. It is on their new label Favored Nations. Bunny is no slouch either.

Comment

godsmack must be doing something right, they got away with using one chord for a whole song!
          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

its a good chord though....

Comment

you could say it was a "power"ful chord. nyuck nyuck.

Comment

I just had CAB 2 on ...funny that you mentioned that???!!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dangit! I went almost a week without clicking on this thread because I KNEW it would just be a bunch of bashing....

One moment of weakness.... CRAP!

Comment

Disturbed and Godsmack saw them both live. Both were tight. I like em.
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Bill Z Basher ...did you expect anything less from me....Troy?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love you....gimme hug [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesser Known God:
                        Dangit! I went almost a week without clicking on this thread because I KNEW it would just be a bunch of bashing....

One moment of weakness.... CRAP!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Its not bashing... its constructive critisism. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Aldo Nova ...still around ...saw him at wall mart signing autographs ...but everyone one thought that he was Billy Squier ...

Monkey.....you gotta monkey on yo ....Monkey!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I don't critisize ...I bash , bash , bash ...I like bashin' [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                            Bill Z Basher ...did you expect anything less from me....Troy?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love you....gimme hug [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahahah It's all good bro. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And it's all just metal! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Joejam -

My understandint is that Shannon didn't play on the CD, but he is in the band now. In addtion to the Wrathchild, Souls at Zero and Ugly Kid Joe, he played on the Amen album and the last Vanilla Ice.

He's a hell of a drummer, I used to see him a lot since Wrathchild was a local band for me - he alayws put on a great show. It's hard for me to imagine him calming down enough to play Godsmack stuff, but for the right money, I'm sure it is palitable.
                              ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

Oh, he's not on the new album? Didn't know that. And Amen, that's the other band I couldn't think of. That guy's insane!! I remember Tommy Lee seeing him at some show and saying he [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] couldn't believe how hyper he was and the stuff he was pulling off.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X