No announcement yet.

Disturbed , Godsmack and Mudvayne ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disturbed , Godsmack and Mudvayne ??

Sully, the singer for Godsmack, always plays drums on the albums...he was a drummer before he took up being a frontman.

Comment

I knew Sully was a drummer before, but I didn't know he played them on the Godsmack albums. I saw them after their first album came out, on Ozzfest, and he played some rhythm guitar and also drums in the middle of the show.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My 2 cents -->

Disturbed didn't start to grow on me until their new album, as well as Mudvayne - - I don't think I would rush out and buy the albums, but I respect what they are doing. Everyone is dead on with David having a good voice and the rhythm section in Mudvayne being so tight.

As for Godsmack, I'll happily admit I've liked all 3 albums and definitely consider myself a fan. I really like Sully's voice and think Tony has a killer sound. Tony does quite a bit of soloing on the new album and I'll even admit I was surprised at how good he is.

[ October 27, 2003, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: kremit ]

Comment

whoa...tried to quote myself [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

**this post suitable for deleting**

[ October 27, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: kremit ]

Comment

Can't say I'm a fan of any of those bands...

I'd rather crank some Arch Enemy or Nevermore [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
              I hate jazz musicians. with there "I can make 1 note say 1000 words" bull****. Then they sit their and meander around dorian and mixolydian scales over a blues progression for 9 minutes straight.

I played trumpet in a jazz band from freshman in highschool till 2 years ago in college. It's lame.

the saxophonists are the worst. John coltrane...goddamn, I had to transcribe one of his solos for an improv class. My hatred for him is fathomless.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yikes dude don't sugarcoat it there! I think if it's mixolydian for 9 minutes, that can get boring, but try hanging with Giant Steps at 250bpm..ouch.

I'm a fan of both Disturbed AND Tony MacAlpine. I think they both kick ass in different ways. And they're both great live.

Comment

I was in a bad mood that day. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X