equipment used by Nagflar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equipment used by Nagflar

What type of gear do these Swedish black/death metallers use? Especially on this new Sheol album. It sounds good.

Re: equipment used by Nagflar

www.naglfar.net

Judging from the live photos one guy uses a 7 string fixed bridge ESP into a Marshall amp and cabs, and the other guy uses a ESP or Gibson 6 string Explorer into a Boogie Rectifier and marshall cabs.

Comment

I saw a nifty 5150 in one of the live pictures. had a tweedish colored face on it.. DIfferent. Maybe its modded? here's the pic.

custom 5150? Why is it that color?

Comment

Don't wanna be a dick but what is with people constantly misspelling NAGLFAR?
        I even have a ticketstub on my wall from SUMMER CLASH 1998 with printed on it:
        Deicide, SFU, Brutal Truth, Amon Amarth and -you guessed it- NAGFLAR
        [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

no, i'm pretty sure i typed up that ticket stub to.

It's just me that can't spell nagflar.

nagflar nagflar nagflar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

To add something to the confusion there was a german black metal band called Nagelfar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Infernal Death's is correct. Naglfar is spelled Naglfar, unless you're talking about Nagelfar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . It may be incorrenct but oh well.

Comment

well, i'm goign to spell it nagflar...just to be an ass.

Comment

As an interesting aside, in Norse mythology the Nagelfar/Naglfar is a ship made of fingernails that will sail from Hel when Ragnarök comes [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(When you arrive in Hel, if your nails are not properly cut, someone cuts them, and the nagelfar is built out of all the collected nail clippings (or something like that). nice and creepy, eh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

(that's where both bands got their names from. I've never heard the german Nagelfar, but the Swedish band rocks, I think Diabolical is my favorite album of theirs)

Comment

I don't know what they use ....but they are a lot better than Immortal....

I had to say that [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X