The Crown - Possessed 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crown - Possessed 13

Thought I'd Would Post up the link to there new video.

(Jackson Guitar Inside)

http://www.metalblade.de/videos/THE_...384x256-hi.ram

Any one else have the album yet? Sweet Ass Album

Re: The Crown - Possessed 13

Ive heard a few songs off the album, waiting for stores to start stocking it. But ****, the new Dimension Zero album came out today !

Comment

Thanx Rux! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
        Thanx Rux! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Problem

Comment

yeah thats a cool vid , I just ordered the new album 3 days ago so I should have her in 2 weeks or so the mp3's I heard online were awesome except for the piricy bleeps lol //Steve

Comment

Tom Linberg is great ...I have all the crown cds ..except their new one ...but it's coming !!

Hey just for info ..

Nightrage with Linberg and tracy G ...crushes!!!!

Oh ...another killer cd is Mercenary "everblack" that player is very good as well!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by horns666:
              Tom Linberg is great ...I have all the crown cds ..except their new one ...but it's coming !!

Tompa left The Crown awhile ago. This album has the return of the original singer Johan Lindstrand (better singer for The Crown IMO). There also in the studio right now re-recording "Crowned in Terror" with Johan on Vocals. Thats ****ing Awesome

Comment

really cool ...those guys are busy .

Right now I'm listening to Disfear with Linberg again ...that bastage seems to be busy too.... that's also good..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

Hey just for info ..

Nightrage with Linberg and tracy G ...crushes!!!!

Oh ...another killer cd is Mercenary "everblack" that player is very good as well!!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Crown had a horrible departure of Tomas Linberg. They all claimed he was a heavy alchoholic who was impossible to deal with while on tour.

I guess we know why ATG broke up. [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Really ...well he looks like one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The new Dimension Zero "This is hell"...I got it today ...it's killer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...they also put out another release with demos and crap on it ...I didn't get that one ....but I just may!!

I can't get Terror 2000 outta my player today either...Today is Terror 2000 day..

Well I'm playing DZ now ...I like it

after this I'm going to put on Crimson II

Comment

The new Dimension Zero "This is hell"...I got it today ...it's killer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...they also put out another release with demos and crap on it ...I didn't get that one ....but I just may!!

I can't get Terror 2000 outta my player today either...Today is Terror 2000 day..

Well I'm playing DZ now ...I like it

after this I'm going to put on Crimson II
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is hell + Absu's Tara + a few others come tomorrow for me. Its going to be a fun weekend. I liked speed's vocals in Terror 2000, but the production was so thin on that album.

And yea about the Penetrations from the lost world reissue, I ordered it but (the end)record store didnt ran out of stock so i missed it.

Comment

I just picked up this album on tuesday. the deluxe edition. Haven't listened to much of it yet..but, I like it so far! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The End huh ...that's where I just got my batch of new goodies... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Tomer's the man!!!

[ October 30, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

Comment

The new Dimension Zero "This is hell"...I got it today ...it's killer [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...they also put out another release with demos and crap on it
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damnit! I just got "This is Hell" today. Maybe I should of waited a bit more to order both at the same time. Oh Well, "This is Hell" is badass. The Crown and Dz should hold me for awhile

[ October 30, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Ruxspin ]

Comment

That was my intoduction to The Crown "Hell id here"...at that time Crown Of thorns ..but they had to change it..

Hell is here is awesome ...I like the guitar solo on the last , slower song ...very nice!!

Anyone here dig Godgory???!!! I have Resurrection ...I love it ...are their others just as good ...anyone!!

Comment

Working...
                              X