Deicide 10/30/03 in Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deicide 10/30/03 in Houston

Impressive. I don't get to many shows anymore, but this one was well worth my time on Thursday night. Hoffman played a custom shop Blood Drip King V with LSR's and an unfinished neck (cool), and even though the leads are not much to right home about, the sync and power of this band was excellent.

Brett

Re: Deicide 10/30/03 in Houston

Very cool. What was the other Hoffman playing?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have sort of lost interest in Deicide. Legion was a damn good album, but it's the only one that I really listen to. Hate Eternal are pretty cool, but I think I might go to that show next week just to see Krisiun. THEY fukkin rock!!

Comment

yeah dude, Krisiun is the fukkin ****. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I kind of lost interest in Deicide after their fourth album, Once Upon The Cross. I still think they're pretty cool, though. I was the same way with Morbid Angel after David Vincent left, but I just picked up their new one, Heretic, and I'm digging that. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
            I have sort of lost interest in Deicide. Legion was a damn good album, but it's the only one that I really listen to. Hate Eternal are pretty cool, but I think I might go to that show next week just to see Krisiun. THEY fukkin rock!!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm facing exactly the same decision [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] and then the same question again the week after that if I want to go to the six feet under (bleh) show to see Behemoth and Skinless [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

From what i heard, they got busted recently going into canada with almost a lb of weed and few bottles of steroids.
              www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

So THAT's what happened to my "package". [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

After running through 4 older songs, Glen said "We know you guys think the newer stuff pretty much sucks, so we're going to stay with the older stuff." I'm paraphrasing of course, but I don't think they played a thing later than Serpents of the Light. The other Hoffman was playing a BC Rich Beast.

Brett

Comment

Working...
                  X