Get your Tivo Ready, Kiss classic concert tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your Tivo Ready, Kiss classic concert tomorrow

On VH1 Classic tomorrow at 12:30PM EST, sure to be some jacksons in that show!

Jacksons? VH1 Classic is showing a show from 1976 as far as I know. It is very cool though if you are into old KISS... It's the classic lineup in their heyday. Gibsons, Ibanez, Kramer, etc...
    Last edited by khabibissell; 12-10-2006, 11:56 PM.

Comment

No Jacksons. Alot of Ace and Les Paul action, but no Jacksons. Already saw it. It's okay.
      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Yup, Paul and Ace played Gibson's back then...........
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Paul plays an Ibanez Iceman, and I believe Gene's basses were Kramers.

Comment

Sounds right. Paul definitely plays the Iceman on this. Always wanted one of those...........
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

If it's from '77/78 (Alive II)

Paul was playing the Iceman, Ace and his LP Standard of course ...and Gene was playing the black Spector "pitchfork"
              I haven't seen it yet, but those were the axes from that era. The Kramer axe bass didn't appear until the next year on Dynasty.

Comment

If you were into Kiss growing up, its definitely worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
                  If you were into Kiss growing up, its definitely worth watching.

And buy the Kissoligy dvd, that's frickin great..............
                  "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

Working...
                  X