Ben Moody leaves Evanescence in middle of tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Moody leaves Evanescence in middle of tour

Yeah, so supposedly Ben Moody left Evanescence in the middle of a European tour in a huff, I hear.

Read:

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2003/11/0309.cfm

Re: Ben Moody leaves Evanescence in middle of tour

at least Lacuna Coil is still kicking ass!

and headlinging a tour in the states too!

Comment

Yeah, I like Lacuna Coil WAY better anyway. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope he hasnt left permanently, i love EVANESCENCE!!!!! i like lacuna coil too but I much prefer AMY's voice!!!(and she's just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!) [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
        www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Well, if he's enough of an idiot to quit his only chance at the gravy train, they
          can do without him. I like them, but how hard is it to write that stuff? Amy's the star and they'll do fine with one guitar in their sololess environment.

You Lacuna Coil fans resenting Evanescence are off base though. It's not like Evanescence are taking any success away from LC, and Amy mentions them as a big influence in her interviews
          which may have even helped Lacuna Coil!
          LC may be headlining here, but they're not on US charts, and that's not the fault of Evanescence. There's room for both, no doubt of that.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

His name is moody and he does something like this [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He sure is moody [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
              Well, if he's enough of an idiot to quit his only chance at the gravy train, they
              can do without him. I like them, but how hard is it to write that stuff? Amy's the star and they'll do fine with one guitar in their sololess environment.

You Lacuna Coil fans resenting Evanescence are off base though. It's not like Evanescence are taking any success away from LC, and Amy mentions them as a big influence in her interviews
              which may have even helped Lacuna Coil!
              LC may be headlining here, but they're not on US charts, and that's not the fault of Evanescence. There's room for both, no doubt of that.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup there is room for both. I was just saying, at least lacuna coil is still around, and it looks liek they're finally getting their due. As should every metal band that is as good at songwriting as they are. I don't resent evanescence. BUt I do like lacuna coil better.

Comment

...and he was a jackson guy too. perhaps our endorsees are cursed....? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I went to see this lot last week in Manchester, England........

They were so good me and my buddy spent the entire night in the bar...... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Nice beer though......

Steve

Comment

That just shows what a piece of work he is , you dont do that to your band and you really dont do that to fans who PAYED to come see you , that has got to be the most backwards crap to do.

Comment

now that there is a possible job opening I should apply lol I need a band that makes some cash since I am unemployed and that evanesance stuff would be eazy enough to play lol anyone got a band contact addy ? //Steve

Comment

PAID
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

curse of endorsee's sounds about right. i can see dave mustaine in a room somewhere practicing voodoo with one of those little Rhoads guitar necklaces.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can see him hurdled in a corner like in the sweating bullets video cursing all jackson endorsers... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's so funny in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X