Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - worth seeing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans-Siberian Orchestra - worth seeing?

Guys,

Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be in town in a couple weeks. Worth seeing? I've only heard one of their songs years ago, don't really know much about them, although I think their guitarists plays Jacksons.

Your thoughts?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - worth seeing?

they kick A$$!!! criss cafrey runs through the audiance with his custom rhoads [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
    www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

TSO is the side project for Savatage. They are an incredible mix of progressive rock and classical.

Yes, Chris Caffrey is a Jackson endorsee. But TSO / Savatage's Jackson/Charvel roots run deeper than that. Original Savatage guitarist Criss Oliva was also a Jackson/Charvel endorsee. Unfortunately he was killed by a drunk driver in 1993. Savatage and TSO proceed forward with his memory very much a part of their drive. I was told by Angus Clark (TSO / West touring guitarist) that Paul O'Neil wants a Jackson or Charvel guitar on tour at all times in memory of Criss.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

That is cool. Maybe I will take my dad (he's a huge classical buff).
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I WAS gonna go to the one here in Charlotte, but then I saw the pricetag for the tickets...I just don't have the money for it right now.

Comment

You still have kidneys don't ya??? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
            X