Dimmu/Nevermore/Children of Bodom 11/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dimmu/Nevermore/Children of Bodom 11/7

I'll probably be up in Canada around the end of May. 18th birthday parties are so much more fun there! I don't get in trouble for providing to minors too...that's always nice.

Is red deer North or South o fMedicine Hat. That's as far as I usually get in Alberta. Been to calgary and Edmonton once..when I was about 8.

Comment

North. It's right in between Edmonton and Calgary.

Comment

Whazap...fellas !

I'm goin' in Dec and I can not waite... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cradle of Filth this month... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I'm very happy.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, Loomis actually gave me the setlist off the stage when I was BS'ing with him. It's at my house though - I will post it tonight. I know they played 7 Tongues, but I am not sure of the other from POE. The played Ambivalent and EOR off the new one, too. I was really hoping for the River Dragon.... or even Sanity Assassin! I love that tune...

Comment

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] i heard them playing the river dragon [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] damn theese guys rock, during the whole show there was a BIG moshpit and some serious headbanging going on [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] when i saw them they played (i hope i can name all the tunes ^^) inside four walls, EOR, ambivalent, never purify, the river dragon has come, narcosynthesis, the 7 tongues of god, engines of hate, tomorrow turned...,the intro of dead heart in a dead world, and 2 or 3 more songs but i forgot which ones ://

fragle

Comment

I can’t wait to see this show!! I am seeing the tour this Thursday, then I get to see the whole line up again on Friday at the NJ Metal Fest. Great write up about the show. I have seen Dimmu with Barker and he is bar far the best drummer going, reminds me a lot of Gene Hoglan.

Have you guys seen the new Dimmu Video that was posted on the Nuclear Blast site? Best video ever. Galder was playing a Kelley, black with silver bevels, if I remember right.

Comment

in the newest video I've seen Galder is playin ghis lightning sky rr-1 and Silenoz has a kelly.

Comment

drip...you are right, sorry. Silenoz has it.

Comment

Working...
                  X